Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Clemsoning" Dabo put that to bed!!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

"Clemsoning" Dabo put that to bed!!!!!

Oct 11, 2015, 8:27 AM

I',m proud of our Head Coach, the coaching staff and the players we have and had!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently not***

Oct 11, 2015, 8:29 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would love to never see this word used on here again. CDS

Oct 11, 2015, 8:37 AM

says our boys have EARNED the right to never see it or hear it again. I agree completely.

Should start right here on TNet .... our home base.

Under any circumstance, sarcasm or not, with no tone or intention. Never use or see it again.

Search engines capture all this stuff and compile and keeps it relevant.

It is dead.

Never again.

If you use it - a CLEAR indication you are a coot or a troll or both.

NEVER AGAIN !!!!!

Remove this post, MFO. You are neither a coot nor a troll and our guys deserve better !! THEY'VE EARNED IT !!!

Sounds good to me. I'm ALL IN with the best head coach in the country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Why would I want to remove it Rocky? I'm paying our coach

Oct 11, 2015, 8:45 AM

and team a compliment. Dabo stood up to the media and told them how we Clemson fans and players feel about the term. Like I said, I'm proud of Dabo and the players.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What part of my post didn't you understand ? By using the

Oct 11, 2015, 10:43 AM

word in ANY shape, form or fashion gives credibility to the word and life to the word - in real life & in the interweb world.

Like CDS said - why should anyone EVER use, say, type, think, utter a word that has absolutely no meaning.

Wanna support the Coach & team . . . my point is - never type the word again.

On Sunday CFB on eSECpn this morning - one of the idiots went out of his way NOT to say the word again - while talking about the rant.

Of course - Sehorn said it without reservation.

Hope you have a great day, MFO. ON TO BC ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: "Clemsoning" Dabo put that to bed!!!!!

Oct 11, 2015, 8:37 AM

Glad he stood up for us. It might not stop the "drive-by" media, but I bet he doesn't get that question again in a press conference!

It made the ESPN show this morning. The aired almost the entire thing,then ESPN showed our outstanding stats and supported Dabo's message. Good coverage.

Recruits know they will be playing for a coach that will

Oct 11, 2015, 8:52 AM

fight for them

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

No he didn't. Peole are still making posts about it

Oct 11, 2015, 8:45 AM

on Tigernet and if we are talking about you can darn sure expect that the media will still bring it up too.

Great motivation to prove pencil-necks wrong. Keep winning***

Oct 11, 2015, 9:07 AM

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic