Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A serious basketball question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 844

A serious basketball question

Jan 24, 2021, 12:10 PM

It appears to me that the Tigers put themselves in a position to win the games they play. The problem is ... they can’t make the open shots the way the opponents do. I appears that Coach BB has a plan that works but the players can’t get the job done. There doesn’t appear to be a leader on the court that helps the other guys play winning basketball. Not having that kind of leadership is a very difficult problem for the coach to solve but it is a problem that he better find a remedy for pretty quickly. The Tigers are missing that ONE player who can make them be a success. Do you think this kind of player exists on this team? Personally I don’t. There isn’t a guy that BB can say “go win this game for us” and expect him to do it. The really great teams have more than one key player. The Tigers don’t have any. Right or Wrong?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree. I think we miss multiple players who can create

Jan 24, 2021, 12:15 PM

and/or make shots. We just don't have good shooters/scorers. It's not a lack of leadership, it's a lack of offensive talent.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Disagree. I think we miss multiple players who can create

Jan 24, 2021, 12:59 PM

Isn’t that what I said? TheTigers need a guy who can take over and win games .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Disagree. I think we miss multiple players who can create

Jan 24, 2021, 1:36 PM

Maybe so. I saw your emphasis as leadership, and primarily one key player, but you did say we can't hit the open shots. I just see a lack of talent.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 3
| visibility 844
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic