Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New emails involving Hunter Biden put forward
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1,384

New emails involving Hunter Biden put forward

Oct 14, 2020, 6:15 PM

The story goes, that in 2019 a person brought a water damaged computer to a repair store in Delaware. The person, never came back and never answered the phone. The owner started looking thru the computer and found emails that say Hunter introduced a Ukrainian advisor to his dad. The Ukrainian supposedly asked Hunter to use "his influence" to help Ukraine. So the owner of repair shop became suspicious and called the feds, who came and picked up the computer. However, the owner made a copy of the hard disk that he supposedly gave to a Rudy Giuliani lawyer.

Rudy sat on it for a year and now, with Steve Bannon's help, they released the emails to the public. Kelly Anne has tweeted about it, Pompeo has supported it and some Sen. Reps. want to investigate. The only problem is, that know one knows if they are legitimate. As usual, the Pubs don't care, and run with it. Even if it's not true, it creates a "perception of wrong doing" to the public.

A classic disinformation campaign. And by the way. Trump now claims that the mission to kill Bin Laden is a hoax, he got that from Qanon. The navy seal who killed him said not true.

https://www.businessinsider.com/new-york-post-hunter-joe-biden-giuliani-red-flags-disinformation-2020-10

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/521030-navy-seal-who-says-he-killed-bin-laden-pushes-back-after-trump-amplifies

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lock him up! Lock him up!***

Oct 14, 2020, 6:20 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you admit Joe & Hunter were involved!!!

Oct 14, 2020, 6:22 PM

Surprising for you, but I guess with him being caught "RED-HANDED", there's no way to deny!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Glad you admit Joe & Hunter were involved!!!

Oct 14, 2020, 6:36 PM

CUnext said:

Surprising for you, but I guess with him being caught "RED-HANDED", there's no way to deny!

Who are you talking too? Did you read my post?

Oct 14, 2020, 7:04 PM

Yes, it looks BAD for the Bidens. This evidence is gonna be hard for the MSM to ignore.
Pretty cut & dried that they're guilty but like you said, "Even if it's not true, it creates a "perception of wrong doing" to the public."

Oct 14, 2020, 7:19 PM

Pretty cut and dried that they are guilty of...what, exactly?

And why on Earth would a DOJ led by Bill Barr not be interested in this?

The "MSM" isn't interested because it's another fable that seems to exist only within the News Cor[ bubble, that tends to go poof upon contact with the actual outside real world.

Kind of interesting that this news popped right as word came down that the long-touted "Durham Report" had completely fizzled out.

hell we spent almost 4 yrs trying to figure out if trump

Oct 14, 2020, 8:31 PM

paid a hooker to pee on a bed obama slept in

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 8:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Glad you admit Joe & Hunter were involved!!! ]

Well the first thing I can think of is being an idiot but they have been getting away with crap like this for so long I guess everyone is numb to it.

Re: New emails involving Hunter Biden put forward

Oct 14, 2020, 6:37 PM

The main thing that's got red flags all over it is that they released it to the "conservative" media.

That tells you they knew full well it wasn't going to pass muster with the MSM - almost certainly mostly because of the aforementioned holes - so they released it on friendlier platforms. The New York Post is of course another News Corp outlet, owned by Rupert Murdoch - and not surprisingly, the story was immediately picked up and amplified by Fox as well.

If you've truly got the goods, preaching to the Fox News choir, at this point, is kind of pointless. They're already in a froth about all things Hunter Biden and Burisma, what's this change? There could well be stuff on there that's both "embarrassing" or even "compromising" to Hunter Biden, who has always been the obvious point of attack, but I think we all knew this was coming. I actually pointed to Friday as the day the big stuff was likely to drop and now it seems particularly likely.

So Fox can derp away in their echo chamber all they want, but smearing Hunter Biden doesn't really move the needle much on Joe Biden himself, since the election isn't really about Joe Biden at all, but Democracy versus Donald Trump.

This is just another classic stupid dirty trick from Donald and Rudy.

Oct 14, 2020, 6:41 PM

quozzel said:

The main thing that's got red flags all over it is that they released it to the "conservative" media....

The other main thing is that they didn't release the emails, they released photos of the emails. That way no one can read the headers to determine origination. Disinformation, the Russians are having a blast.

Oh, and the main Ukranian that Rudy deals with...has recently been sanctioned by the US Treasury Dept for being an active Russian intelligence operative. What a coincidence.

Oct 14, 2020, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: New emails involving Hunter Biden put forward ]

The NY Post pubished the story (not exactly a right wing news source) and no other Democrat run News Agency will run the story, so that leaves FOX to tell people what's happening.

As typical, the mind controlling Facebook won't allow the news and Twitter has banned the NY Post and anyone sharing the story.

It's kind of like when Biden says you don't derserve to know whether I'll Pack the Court. It means he will Pack the Court. Crickets from the Democrat news agencies and banning info on Facebook and Twitter means he's guilty. Com'on Man!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 8:13 PM

The New York Post is a a tabloid, and it's as right-wing as it gets. It's owned by Rupert Murdoch and Fox News, as I've said about three times.

You know, right here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Post

Let’s tally up convictions....***

Oct 14, 2020, 7:16 PM

What's appalling is the MSM suppressing this to protect the Biden's

Oct 14, 2020, 7:52 PM

This should've been out a long time ago.

Re: What's appalling is the MSM suppressing this to protect the Biden's

Oct 14, 2020, 8:05 PM

Lordy. The "mainstream media" is not a monolithic entity. They're hundreds of companies scattered across the world, owned by a huge array of different people. Some of them, like The Guardian in England, are even self-owned. They don't collaborate, they compete. They cheerfully bust each other up if they get caught cooking false stories.

On the other hand, News Corp is a single company, owned by a single (non-American!) oligarchical family, that has a long and storied history of buttering up to and covering for friendly politicians, dating back at least to Margaret Thatcher's time. This includes the New York Post and Fox News.

I dunno, which one of those two seems the most likely to be capable of presenting a unified false narrative?

I find it funny that people who regard themselves as the real Americans get their news from a foreign news source that constantly beats its own drum about how patriotic it is...and never even question the obvious stupidity of that. I mean, Rupert Murdoch is literally the inspiration for every calculating, slimeball Australian news-mogul supervillain we've ever seen in the movies...and he doesn't even like Americans very much, regards us all as a bunch of rubes who believe whatever we're told.

And unfortunately, he's right...about far too many of us, anyhow.

I understand your position but Hunter's 'position' might

Oct 14, 2020, 8:16 PM

be compromising... Pictures and vids, should they be released, are much stronger than words...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, let me get this straight. Information of questionable

Oct 14, 2020, 8:40 PM

provenance is being used, without first checking out the authenticity of the data, to make Kavanaugh, I mean Trump, I mean Biden look bad. Say it ain't so.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Again, how much provenance do vids / pics need if clear?

Oct 14, 2020, 8:44 PM

They would certainly lend credence to the correlation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have vids of Kav and Chrissy in bed? I'd pay.***

Oct 14, 2020, 8:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinda hung on Kav...? This WAS a Biden thread.***

Oct 14, 2020, 8:54 PM

Who wouldn't be? Hotness that he is. But no, actually the

Oct 14, 2020, 9:14 PM

OP was about being picky about the source of hard drive stored emails. Wait. Now the source of accusations is important? When did that happen? Wasn't four years ago. Wasn't two years ago. When did this new found concern about due process begin?

Would a video of the piece of the e-mail be better than just

Oct 14, 2020, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Again, how much provenance do vids / pics need if clear? ]

a picture of it? Seems like a video would make it shaky and harder to read.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 9:19 PM

Nothing will ever come of it, however I’m not a believer that Joe never discussed Hunter’s overseas business dealings with him. I do not believe the Ukrainian and Chinese businessmen paid Hunter millions of dollars without the expectation that Hunter might grant them access to Joe. Hunter himself is quoted and filmed stating he probably wouldn’t have been placed on the board of Burisma were his last name not Biden. Hunter had no knowledge of natural gas nor Ukraine. One can choose to believe what one wishes, I think it is fantasy to believe Joe Biden never discussed his son’s business dealings with him nor had any curiosity why Hunter Biden would be given millions from business interests in which Hunter had no expertise. The media has about as much interest in this as it did in Ted Kennedy’s driving abilities. Not much. Joe will be just fine.

Oct 14, 2020, 10:39 PM

Hey Felix, if this is all true, and appears to be legit, I smell burnt toast! Please pass the butter.

Talk about a bombshell! Kaboom, Joe could be finished very soon. Even the Biden camp says the emails are legit!

Plus the fact that a video of Hunter drugging and screwing is hard to dismiss and beyond damning. Adds legitimacy to the emails associated with it.

The team says there was no record of the meeting! Well, hell yes--would you make an official record of a corrupt meeting such has been put forward? Joe is dumb, but not that dumb. Well, I mean, at least Joe had a few faculties still working back then. Now his cerebral cortex is a windswept desert!

And it's well known, of course, that Joe has a long history of LYING: Law school standing, plagiarism, attended an HBCU school, first in family BS, 'full' law school scholarship, jailed in S. Africa, walked across the Pettus Bridge, didn't penetrate an aide....all LIES, folks. This guy would be a freakin' disaster for America.

And guess what, we haven't heard anything from Joe himself. Quel surpris!! I can just imagine Joe's handlers spinning their heads off in the Biden Bunker quizzing him on what REALLY happened, etc. and plotting the sure to be hilarious response tomorrow!

Thursday can't come soon enough. Joe, give it up and head to the back porch with your kitten and some oatmeal.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 10:41 PM

Hey man, fold the tents and start the bus! It's OVER !

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1,384
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic