Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good news for America: I'm sensing around me and on this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Good news for America: I'm sensing around me and on this

Oct 21, 2020, 12:37 PM

board that people (even the younger brain-washed, soon to be enlightened, crowd looking for freebies) are getting smarter and more cognisant of what's at stake on November 3.

Why would ANYBODY want to vote for higher taxes (to pay for free healthcare for illegals and the multi-trillion dollar Green New Deal), open borders (allowing drug and human traffickers and terrorists easy entry), reallocated police funds (aka defunding), no bail for criminals, more job-stifling regulations (that will kill small businesses), more sanctuary cities, extreme radical indoctrination in our schools and colleges, Big Bad government that wants to control what you see, hear and do, less engagement of China, NK and Russia, dissing of Israel, Biden getting cozy with China (along with Hunter), job killing false claims of a climate crisis (all over a 1.5 degrees F), the MSM telling you falsehoods and so on.

You get the idea: Biden is a nightmare for the America we all know. Be smart, Fart on Biden!

Easy decision for the Fleet of Mind! For unhinged Dems, not so much......they're into shooting themselves in the foot all because of the Orange Man that brought forth the greatest prosperity in the history of the world and will do it again!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good news for America: I'm sensing around me and on this

Oct 21, 2020, 12:53 PM

Muira,

I hate to burst your little bubble but

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/20/us/politics/biden-trump-times-poll.html?campaign_id=116&emc=edit_pk_20201020&instance_id=23308&nl=paul-krugman®i_id=63096823&segment_id=41619&te=1&user_id=8e0bbadc86f85a865babbeb7f7f730a3

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2020, 1:20 PM

Dude, every poll guaranteed a Hillary victory last time.

Oct 21, 2020, 6:16 PM

Buddy,

We will see in a couple of weeks.

Things are going great

Oct 21, 2020, 1:06 PM

I will vote for Trump. Things are going great. Democrats will make everything bad. Trump is Lord.

One world government... so we can all be miserable***

Oct 21, 2020, 1:07 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic