Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo's Discipline........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,392

Dabo's Discipline........

Oct 13, 2020, 12:57 PM

I admire Dabo and his discipline. Was watching TL as he came off the field after the spiking penalty against him. You can see Dabo giving him an earful and pointing to the sideline like "you get over there and think about what I just said."

I admire that Dabo's this way with the potential Heisman Trophy winner just as he would be with a 4th string freshman playing at the end of a game. His players know what his standards are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo's Discipline........I admired them putting in a new

Oct 13, 2020, 1:07 PM

tackle for a few plays after those 2 holds. The backup did fine and the starter came back in and his usual solid dependable self

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo's Discipline........

Oct 13, 2020, 1:23 PM

You can find the conversation on Twitter. "That's not who you are." Best is the standard in play and attitude.

Oct 13, 2020, 1:26 PM

Dabo's even handed discipline is a big part of what holds the family culture together.

He said during the press conference today if TL

Oct 13, 2020, 1:34 PM

did it again he would be on kickoff coverage next time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He said during the press conference today if TL

Oct 13, 2020, 1:43 PM

CDS on his first game sent a couple of players back onto the field because they walked off and didn't hustle. Made them jog back out and jog off. That is they way his discipline started with the Tigers and continues and I don't see it changing.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He said during the press conference today if TL

Oct 13, 2020, 2:53 PM [ in reply to He said during the press conference today if TL ]

With Potter kicking, I don't think TL would be too worried about that. I get why TL did it, with all the cheap shots he received, but Dabo was right. In another game, such a move could lead to a bad outcome.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 2:15 PM

Couple years ago Dabo laid into Wilkins after getting a stupid penalty. He treats star players the same as everyone else on the team, which can only be a good thing for our program.

Oct 13, 2020, 3:24 PM

There can only be one boss; all team members has to know who that is and what the expectations are for all team members. Then treat all the same. Dabo does a great job of managing the team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,392
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic