Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sarah Fuller...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Sarah Fuller...

Dec 4, 2020, 6:36 PM

https://www.outkick.com/vandy-georgia-canceled-sarah-fullers-college-football-career-appears-to-be-over/

What a joke

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sarah Fuller...

Dec 4, 2020, 6:47 PM

They should get the wimmins soccer team to fill in the open spots on the roster. They seem to like the political stunts. Maybe Sarah could give a rousing speech to pump everyone up since she is such a leader on the team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2020, 6:52 PM

Gives her another week to practice her kicking. She needs it.

Dec 4, 2020, 7:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Sarah Fuller... ]

So happy you are out of your coma. Get someone to tell you about the last 9 months and something called COVID-19.

Dec 4, 2020, 7:28 PM

VB, did you read the article in the comments. It seems the reason Vandy can’t field a team isn’t because of Covid. It’s because of the publicity stunt their former coach did by having a female kicker come up for one game. And it wasn’t even that. It was that she decided to take the opportunity to belittle and berate the entire team in the locker room at halftime. That is why the team has quit. Why on earth would a college football player with any self-respect be willing to play for a school that will let a girl come in their locker room and berate them at halftime. That’s disgusting.

Dec 4, 2020, 8:18 PM

I didn’t read the article because Clay Travis and his traveling band of circus clowns are just garbage. I’d put him on par with Feinbaum and Cowherd. You’re gonna find more accurate reporting in mad magazine.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Travis is one of the worst there is

Dec 4, 2020, 8:53 PM

Rails on politics in sports while then shoving politics into sport at any chance that he gets.

He found his niche to make money and milks it all he can.

Dec 4, 2020, 11:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Sarah Fuller... ]

geech72 said:

I didn’t read the article because Clay Travis and his traveling band of circus clowns are just garbage. I’d put him on par with Feinbaum and Cowherd. You’re gonna find more accurate reporting in mad magazine.

Clown comment, this whole female thing is so WOKE

That Vandy soccer team aint fraid a no Covid19...

Dec 5, 2020, 8:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Sarah Fuller... ]

They do battle gonorrhea & syphilis on the reg-

Her resume is solid gold

Dec 4, 2020, 8:37 PM

One kick and her resume is solid gold. I hired many entry-level graduates and she has all the qualities one looks for when good is a given. I guarantee whatever her major is she will have employers looking for her. She will get a lot of mileage out of that one kick. And getting a job is the reason for going to school anyway....

TEAM PLAYER: answered a university-wide call to step up and help her school

THINKS OUT OF THE BOX: most probably thought it was a men's only call

NO FEAR: took a lot of courage to do what she did

ABLE TO EVALUATE QUICKLY: her half time call-out may have been premature but she was very right

EXECUTES: the kick wasn't great but it wasn't the worst either and besides, who will remember or care?

TAKES RISKS: realizes it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission

CONFIDENT: enough said

INDEPENDENT: a single woman on an all-male team even if for one week shows she doesn't need a lot of supervision

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Her resume is solid gold

Dec 5, 2020, 5:01 AM

Yep, it took guts to make the kick. When I was in high school we tried a new guy kicking off. He missed the ball and it ended up being an onsides successful kick by accident.

Dec 5, 2020, 5:44 AM

10-20% of success is luck.

Message was edited by: CaliforniaTiger®

Dec 5, 2020, 7:41 AM

I have no problem with Sarah. As you said I think it was very smart on her part to do this. My problem is in the promotion of this as a woman breaking the barrier and playing college football. She did not play football. She squib kicked and ran off the field like a scalded dog. That’s exactly what she should have done. It was brilliant on her part to do this. But it’s just a PC stunt by Vandy. When she kicks a 40 yard field goal and makes a touchdown saving tackle on a kickoff I will gladly call her a football player and say she broke the barrier.

Dec 5, 2020, 7:11 PM

That's fine. Call it what you want. The fact is she played in a college football game and whether you call it barrier breaking or not she did play. I find it funny so many are worried about whether or not she "broke a barrier". I guess it's really important to some.

I had a summer job in the financial aid office at Clemson the year Shawn Weatherly won Miss Universe. I remember all the folks who ran the show trying to figure out how Clemson could use that in advertising despite the fact she didn't graduate. Point being every entity is always looking for a PR angle so Vandy exploiting this is nothing new. They all do it. And it's free.

U seen her naked-SMOKIN!! Her girl-girl...

Dec 5, 2020, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Her resume is solid gold ]

is top knotch, plays the dom equally as well as the sub

Dec 5, 2020, 7:46 AM

Will they still give her player of the week? She won last week based on one pooch kick in a blowout loss so why not?

Will they still give her player of the week? She won last week based on one pooch kick in a blowout loss so why not?

Fuller for Heisman

Dec 5, 2020, 7:47 PM

Think about it. Every Heisman finalist throughout history has been male. It’s time for equality, justice, fairness , etc , etc, etc.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic