Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey, 2ot, bad calls, crazy plays,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,175

Hey, 2ot, bad calls, crazy plays,

Nov 7, 2020, 11:59 PM

Bunch of guys out, at their place, #4 team in the nation? We still could have won with everything against us. And I mean everything, but we still could have won? I feel so sorry for them in the ACC championship. You realize we are going to destroy them. Backup qb, lost a ol, crazy fumble, D down a bunch of guys, questionable call, at their place, and they are #4 for a reason?

With everybody back and not at there place, we win by 3 TD’s, and get in the playoff.

I ain’t mad. I actually was laughing that they think they did something, putting everything they had into this game for three weeks. We are going to crush their soul.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, 2ot, bad calls, crazy plays,

Nov 8, 2020, 12:03 AM

Would have loved to see ETN stay inbounds on out last possession in regulation

I am still confused. Didn't they use a time out after 1st

Nov 8, 2020, 12:09 AM

down? If they declined the penalty, shouldn't either ND have to call time out or the clock would start running for a full play cycle. Then you are right ETN needs to stay in bounds and that would have been the 3rd time out. Bottom line that would have put much more pressure on them.

Poor playing calling on last series in regulation. We needed to convert and force them to use timeouts.

Oh well .... it is over.

Re: I am still confused. Didn't they use a time out after 1st

Nov 8, 2020, 12:20 AM

Exactly, If ETN stays inbound i saw them getting the ball with about 1:25 left instead of 1:56 or whatever it was when they got the ball with no timeouts left.I need to go back and watch again cause those refs had my head about to explode

Re: I am still confused. Didn't they use a time out after 1st

Nov 8, 2020, 1:58 AM

The refs were bad but ND should have been forced to use the 2nd timeout after the declined penalty. However, they still would have had one timeout and gotten the ball withn2 minutes back. They didn't need any if the timeoits.

We should have run safe pass plays and tried to get the first down to win the game.

We played not to lose in that series and I felt like we had a better chance to win it on offense than with our depleted defense.

I just hope this loss motivates the team. We should have won but we will get revenge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,175
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic