Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Final grades: Lawrence shows progression, Uiagalelei shows future is bright
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

TNET: Final grades: Lawrence shows progression, Uiagalelei shows future is bright

Jan 18, 2021, 8:01 AM

Final grades: Lawrence shows progression, Uiagalelei shows future is bright

Diving deeper into Trevor Lawrence's All-American campaign and where the Tigers stand going into 2021. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I fear the TP might be calling TP

Jan 18, 2021, 8:55 AM

Just a little spidey sense, hope I'm wrong, especially in light of the Clemson family's support of his family after the house fire.

Re: I fear the TP might be calling TP

Jan 18, 2021, 9:11 AM

I broke your spidey code and I think I might agree with you. He stands little chance at playing much here now.

Re: TNET: Final grades: Lawrence shows progression, Uiagalelei shows future is bright

Jan 18, 2021, 10:02 AM

You win as a team and lose as a team. If our goal was to get to and win the National Championship game, should there be any grades of A? Will we see a team grade?

Re: TNET: Final grades: Lawrence shows progression, Uiagalelei shows future is bright

Jan 18, 2021, 2:19 PM

First of all, yes, there can be top notch performance even if the team isn't perfect. That's a ridiculous comment. And second, there has never been a goal to win the national championship. Dabo has addressed that multiple times.

Jan 18, 2021, 6:24 PM

I Will be very, very surprised if TP doesn’t work his way back into the mix. Regardless of what many think, he is a top notch QB, and young man. He was recruited for a reason so let’s not run him off with the tnet coaching skills that many of us have! Spring will be fun

Jan 19, 2021, 9:50 AM

When you think about it, TP really didn't get many chances. 1 or 2 games with a series of snaps doesn't say much. Never had a full spring and no spring game. I'm sure there were probably some nerves involved too, perhaps excitement.

There was a lot of pressure to get DJU as many reps as possible. Yes, his throws looked painful like kb2. However, as I've said before, only the coaches know if he made the correct read. Spring will be interesting.

I would think if he doesn't come out of spring the clear #2 and look really good in the spring game, then I could see him wanting to transfer. Looking at it realistic, do we end up with another generation QB in 22? If not, then you're looking at a situation where the #2 this year has a good chance competing for the 23 season starter.

Which may bring in a situation where the portal could be used.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic