Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I see a TNET ad that says, “Try not to gasp when you find out who Anderson Cooper is dating.”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,395

I see a TNET ad that says, “Try not to gasp when you find out who Anderson Cooper is dating.”

Nov 5, 2020, 5:47 PM

Is that because I looked up pictures of Brian Kelly?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: I keep seeing a TNET ad that says, “You’ll never guess who Anderson Cooper is dating now.”

Nov 5, 2020, 5:49 PM

No, it’s InsideDon

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I keep seeing a TNET ad that says, “You’ll never guess who Anderson Cooper is dating now.”

Nov 5, 2020, 8:52 PM

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought he was still dating

Nov 5, 2020, 6:01 PM

himself.

Re: I thought he was still dating

Nov 5, 2020, 8:41 PM

I don’t think it’s himself, but it’s someone with whom he shares many...characteristics...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

And I couldn't care less who he's dating***

Nov 5, 2020, 7:34 PM

Nov 6, 2020, 7:37 AM

I keep getting the same ad. I have never googled him, nor do I care who he is dating. I didm't cliok on the ad as I didn't want to encourage any more trash like that.

Aug 6, 2011, 10:25 PM

Maybe you googled Brian Kelly like i did?

He seems to elicit some quality cookie-driven bot ads!

GO TIGERS

Nov 6, 2020, 2:27 PM

Why are you guys Googling pictures of Brian Kelly???

Message was edited by: Mogambu®

Nov 6, 2020, 2:46 PM

“Everybodysch doing it, guysch.” - Lou Holtz

GO TIGERS

Re: I see a TNET ad that says, “Try not to gasp when you find out who Anderson Cooper is dating.”

Nov 6, 2020, 10:23 AM

I don't think they are dating ..... maybe just have gone to the movies together a couple of times!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see a TNET ad that says, “Try not to gasp when you find out who Anderson Cooper is dating.”

Nov 6, 2020, 3:10 PM

have you seen pics of trump's boyfriend?

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,395
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic