Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I really like what Trevor stands for and that he takes a stand
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,840

I really like what Trevor stands for and that he takes a stand

Sep 8, 2020, 11:02 PM

I am not a fan of posting messages on jerseys. Everything else is awesome. I don’t support the political group BLM but I do support the message

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really like what Trevor stands for and that he takes a stand

Sep 8, 2020, 11:20 PM

Well said I support the message that we all are created equal and I don't like politics and sports I can't watch NBA

because too much politics pushed in my face and espn is worse.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparent that 2-3 Marxists worked up a great Logo of BLM and used it wisely for their cause

Sep 8, 2020, 11:49 PM

more than the real message & meaning of Black Life’s Matter..

and as such they have thrived $ wise with tens of millions in donations from large corporations, sports stars, the public, sports teams, etc..

probably with few of them realizing from the outset that the main BLM Group is made up of confirmed Marxists who are atheists, gays..

and is a hate group against America, it’s values, the family core, religion, capitalism, the Constitution & our Republic.

Check them out yourself.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Apparent that 2-3 Marxists worked up a great Logo of BLM and used it wisely for their cause

Sep 9, 2020, 7:37 AM

Marxists I certainly get. Atheists? Gays? What happened to freedom of religion or the right not to believe? Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness? Even Marxism falls under a constitutional right really but i get why it is extremely unpopular.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, he was joking.***

Sep 9, 2020, 8:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm cool with gays and atheists..not cool with

Sep 9, 2020, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Apparent that 2-3 Marxists worked up a great Logo of BLM and used it wisely for their cause ]

Rassists.

Not cool with political agendas being thrown in my face every where I go.

Those peeps living off the grid are on to something

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 8, 2020, 11:43 PM

I agree.

Sep 8, 2020, 11:45 PM

posted on the football board, so I assume you meant to say "I really like that Tevor is the best QB in the country"

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 9, 2020, 4:51 AM

Really smart move that Clemson football is taking up the cause of black lives matter. There is no downside to this other than pissing off a few fans and, in the final analysis who cares. Its about whats good for the program. Smart play by Dabo and Trevor.

Sep 9, 2020, 8:39 AM

Those "few fans" are IPTAY donors, some in a very big way. Clemson literally cannot afford to #### them off. Everyone wants to be politically correct and they are deathly afraid of being labeled as a racist because they don't bow down and kiss the right butt at every opportunity, but let me assure you that when the money starts walking away they will take notice. Neither BLM nor any of these other radical groups are going to write big checks to keep all of those nice facilities open or pay multi-million dollar salaries. If handled poorly, this has the potential to divide the Clemson family and destroy Dabo's dynasty before it even gets started good. You may disagree, but those are just facts, in the end, it's all about the money.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BLM is a radical group?

Sep 9, 2020, 8:50 AM

I would say the majority of Americans would disagree with you.

So does that make your views radical?

Point is, just because you don't agree with something or someone doesn't make them 'radical'.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BLM is a radical group?

Sep 9, 2020, 9:05 AM

and visa versa right

Re: BLM is a radical group?

Sep 9, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to BLM is a radical group? ]

The problem with all of these conversations is everyone sees it as it has to be a hard line in the sand

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,840
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic