Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If TE leaves
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

If TE leaves

Jan 24, 2021, 1:45 PM

This gives Dabo the opportunity to make over the offensive staff.

I don't think Streeter is ready yet. Do we get a big named OC and remake Oline and TE responsibilities?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If TE leaves

Jan 24, 2021, 1:46 PM

Note: I am not saying our offensive staff has been bad. Far from it. But I do think we have become a bit stale over time and will be a good chance to inject some new life into the team

Jan 24, 2021, 2:14 PM

Jeff Scott is missed!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2021, 2:34 PM

It does feel that way doesn’t it. We need to be more creative on offense. I like the idea of “we are better than you, come stop us”. That works until it doesn’t though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2021, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: If TE leaves ]

Yes Jeff Scott has been missed, IMO. If I would have been given a choice of what offensive coach had to leave for a job somewhere else, I personally would have kept Jeff, and let TE go. That would be my choice if one had to go!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2021, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: If TE leaves ]

And except for living on the Gulf, I wonder with the team he has if he wishes he were back home in Clemson?

Jan 24, 2021, 2:37 PM

Dabo has been very persistent at hiring within, and I don't think we will see any changes in him doing anything different!!! And I believe that is what helps him with keeping assistant coaches around as long as he has!!!! That is what I believe, and I'm sticking with that as for my opinion what will happen if TE takes a job elsewhere, but I'm still not believing that Tony is going anywhere any time soon. And why on this earth would TE have turned down better offers, and take that sinking, shipwreck in 10 a c!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2021, 2:52 PM

Tom Herman would be a phenomenal hire. He’ll come in hungry, looking to prove himself again. And if he does get another HC opportunity in 2 years, so be it. It’ll be on to the next, maybe Street, at that point. Herman has also spoken very highly of Clemson in the past and visited 3-4 years ago to sit in on staff meetings/look behind the curtain.

Jan 24, 2021, 2:59 PM

TE is extraordinary OC. We had a skill problem. OSU exposed us. Tom Herman’s character was exposed during Zach Smith saga. And remember when some integrity/character issues are exposed - there is way more that remains hidden.

some of you are in for a rude awakening

Jan 24, 2021, 3:24 PM

we've had the bed QB and best RB we'll have, maybe forever. DJ will be great, but the crowd upset any time we don't score 50 has a long, sad future ahead for them

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic