Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you con't like something about ESPN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

If you con't like something about ESPN

Jan 1, 2021, 10:20 AM

turn it off, put in a DVD of an old Clemson game of your choice and watch it and then go to the fridge and find a great beverage and drink until game time. Then turn it back to ESPN at game time. Works every time for me. Just passing along a tip I've found helpful in these situations. I don't expect these people to make sense. They have too much time to talk about things that don't affect the actual outcome of the game. They have too much time to talk to people that don't affect the game at all. If ESPN didn't exist it wouldn't matter. They're off on another planet from where I live. I haven't watched anything other than game action for at least 20 years. But I hear about what they're reporting on and I figure I'll pass along this handy tip that I learned decades ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you con't like something about ESPN

Jan 1, 2021, 10:27 AM

^^^^^^^^^^

Great advice! You are not going to change ESPN until they lose enough viewers to change the format

Jan 1, 2021, 10:35 AM

thats what I like about them-- losing money. If they would do what they purport to do I'd have no problem. Just cover sports. When they start telling people how to live I say they have invaded Oprah, Ellen, and The View's turf. And I never watch them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2021, 10:45 AM

I’m sure glad I get all the espn channels. It has allowed me to watch my Tigers in a lot of sports. I easily remember when Clemson was NEVER on tv. Now there isn’t a single day that we don’t hear about the Clemson tigers. I don’t agree with everything that is said. That’s a part of life , isn’t it?

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic