Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'll tell you whut, by season's end, that 7'4" kid from
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

I'll tell you whut, by season's end, that 7'4" kid from

Nov 27, 2020, 7:43 AM

Purdue is going to be REAL hard to handle. It's easy to see his potential, and he hasn't been playing organized basketball for very long at all. He is a load inside already.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll tell you whut, by season's end, that 7'4" kid from

Nov 27, 2020, 7:59 AM

Agree. If he's within 3 feet of the hoop he'll just jam it. Size 20 shoes, this puppy may still be growing. Let's see how long Purdue has him until he jumps to the NBA. Fun to watch him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big hands make it really hard to steal from him, and

Nov 27, 2020, 9:37 AM

even doubled team, he was able to score. He looks part Chinese?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 9:59 AM

he looks one and done to me. His only problem right now is he can not hit from byond 4 feet from the rim. But i do not think I remember seeing many kids in college that size that could move that well.

That being said, we did pretty well with PJ Hall, the kid has amazing footwork and was ready to play out of the gate. He is really quick for a guy hs size. Our Guards also looked good last night, we finally have a couple of guys that can compete against the best guards in the league.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 1:32 PM

no way he is one and done, this kid will stay the entire four years. He doesnt have the game to fit the nba style these days which you alluded to. No one is gonna sit a not so athletic space eater on the bench in today's nba. Look at Dwight Howard, that dude still has tons of athleticism and he gets shipped around like nobodies business.

Nov 27, 2020, 10:35 AM

I personally think my usage of those two numbers is better

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 11:01 AM

Yep, Ye are even two years more ancient than me. And that's saying something, By Crackey!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For now - we can agree. Let's see the numbers from his 2nd

Nov 27, 2020, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I'll tell you whut, by season's end, that 7'4" kid from ]

pro contract before we make it a permanent designation.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 27, 2020, 12:20 PM

Ha, I thought you were going to say he will probably be 7’6”.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2020, 12:26 PM

Could even happen. The announcers made a comment that this kid ain't done growing yet. Unlike a lot of younger 7 foot + players, he is not a beanpole. He already has a body that could hold its own in the NBA. (You know, NBA, that league I used to watch before they became so annoyingly political.)

We were able to neutralize him somewhat with the ability

Nov 27, 2020, 12:37 PM

of Simms, Hall, and Bahre (sp?) to hit from outside, making his 7’4” a defensive liability rather than a strength.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic