Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Hafley going to get hired away after this year?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,532

Is Hafley going to get hired away after this year?

Nov 2, 2020, 11:33 AM

I sure hope so

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots would pay him a fortune after that game***

Nov 2, 2020, 11:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots would pay him a fortune after that game***

Nov 2, 2020, 12:06 PM

LOL, they can't afford to buy out Mustcoot's contract, and if they could, they wouldn't have the cash to pay another HC a salary!!! Their imitation FB complex broke the bank!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is Hafley going to get hired away after this year?

Nov 2, 2020, 12:01 PM

I hope not bc, the conference that our Tigers play in needs to have competitive teams to play against. Our conference needs recruits to see the ACC in the same light as they see the SEC. The ACC should be the type of conference that players are talked about as being tough hard nose players as ESECPN talk about the SEC players. We still miss out on Elite talent bc they have been told all through High School days that they should play in the SEC, that needs to change. HS recruits should also know that the ACC is just as tough as the SEC, and that won't happen until the ACC can consistently compete with any SEC team anywhere an ACC team is scheduled to play them!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 12:15 PM

Exactly. Our conference needs to find ways to keep good coaches and make the conference more competitive. I get bored watching 40 point blowouts. Better coaching leads to better teams leads to better recruits leads to a better conference.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 1:36 PM

That exactly what I was trying to say, thanks for your input!!!

Hope not, as others have noted

Nov 2, 2020, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Hafley going to get hired away after this year? ]

the ACC needs other big time teams besides Clemson and one blowout after another is boring.

I like nationally relevant games like the one coming up against ND.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 12:28 PM

Doubt it. I think all coaches on the hot seat got an extra year of eligibility along with the players due to COVID. Also wins over Pitt, Duke, and GT are hardly going to convince anyone to hire him in only one year.

Nov 2, 2020, 12:39 PM

But he almost beat the #1 Team, in their house!

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 2, 2020, 4:20 PM

To the coots, that's a WIN!

ha ha

Nov 2, 2020, 4:08 PM

If they have a very strong season, maybe so. If not, one more good season and he'll get on the step-ladder.

Nov 2, 2020, 5:36 PM

This is a good question for Dino Babers

Nov 2, 2020, 6:35 PM

He just got there. Will stay for 2 years minimum to build some recruiting cred.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,532
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic