Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got a Covid test at lunch
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Got a Covid test at lunch

Nov 24, 2020, 2:14 PM

While it wasn't as bad as I envisioned it would be, ####### my own nostril with swab was quite erotic. I have it on video, if anyone wants to see it.

There wasn't a line at the site I went to, but my family in the Triad that are all taking tests today have had one to two hour waits.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Wife getting tested in about two hours

Nov 24, 2020, 2:18 PM

She hasn't been upright since about 7:00 Sunday evening. Called into work today, and the hospital told her she would have to get tested before coming back. Will see.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

T's and P's

Nov 24, 2020, 2:22 PM

I got tested as a safety measure for mine and Red's family over the holiday. I know its not 100% reliable, but better than nothing at all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lolwut ?

Nov 24, 2020, 2:21 PM

why did you get tested ?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got tested to err on the side of caution

Nov 24, 2020, 2:23 PM

with Thanksgiving coming up. There are two newborns and three children under the age of 10 that we will be seeing over the next few days. My parents are both in their late sixties, and I refused to see Red's family on Thursday unless everyone got tested first. We are going to my parents on Friday, so I just wanted to look out for them.

We considered doing the same. Instead we are doing

Nov 24, 2020, 2:33 PM

Freaksgiving with just us in the house. Maybe others for smores around the fire later that evening, depending.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What if you test negative today, travel to your folks,

Nov 24, 2020, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Got tested to err on the side of caution ]

And then test positive on Wednesday and your parents cancel Thanksgiving three hours before turkey carving time?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that is the case, I know two guys

Nov 24, 2020, 2:40 PM

One that is a big ol ##### and one that will go to war for following the procedures.

Thanksgiving rules for NC people and apparently

Nov 24, 2020, 2:41 PM [ in reply to What if you test negative today, travel to your folks, ]

near NC people only require you to test negative 2 days prior. Of course this can also be changed in a moment's notice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we followed CDC advice and are staying put***

Nov 24, 2020, 2:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't sound very conservative***

Nov 24, 2020, 2:47 PM

its about as conservative as you can get!

Nov 24, 2020, 2:49 PM

Webster defines conservative as "marked by moderation or caution"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, was playing on the fact that conservatives

Nov 24, 2020, 2:54 PM

mostly ignore the virus while liberals act like it is armageddon.

I hope it's ok I used those words in the lunge. I don't think I ever have before, and it is not in support of one or the other.

you're such a bully!***

Nov 24, 2020, 2:56 PM

McLovin a bully ?

Nov 24, 2020, 3:11 PM

we can on isolate so much with therapy sessions and what not

Nov 24, 2020, 4:25 PM [ in reply to we followed CDC advice and are staying put*** ]

I'd intended to bring my mom here and then still be super cautious (distancing, masks, etc), but I don't feel comfortable enough to make the 2 hour drive with her. We may go up and do a masked, you stay on your side of the house, type of visit with her at some point.

We are planning to get tested routinely even though we don't do much at all. I figure if we get it, it'll be from our kid who would have picked it up at afterschool care or (gulp) in person school when we send him back next year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Re: Got a Covid test at lunch

Nov 24, 2020, 2:48 PM

Will the results be back in time?

Should get results today or tomorrow

Nov 24, 2020, 2:50 PM

If not, then we figure out plan B.

If yall would have figured out plan b

Nov 24, 2020, 2:53 PM

you would still have your freedom

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Sorry

Nov 24, 2020, 3:16 PM

??
???? In this
????? house
?????? we are
?????? pro life
????????????
and nut in the butt
?????????? ??
????????????

Follow the science, tests aren't 100% accurate

Nov 24, 2020, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Should get results today or tomorrow ]

Only fool proof method if you'd like to see your family is to exchange stool samples and smear the fecal matter on your face. Since the live virus has been detected in feces, you will be able to eliminate possible COVID carriers in this manner.

Granted, you might get COVID, and you'll have family members shittt on your face, but I really don't think it's too much to ask if it saves just one life. Think of the children.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crump needs to hire Lakebum to fact check all Tnet posts

Nov 24, 2020, 3:14 PM

that would be glorious reading in the Mange

Thats what source checking

Nov 24, 2020, 3:16 PM

spooneye® is for

I would need to be paid, but please feel free to run posts

Nov 24, 2020, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Crump needs to hire Lakebum to fact check all Tnet posts ]

by me that you find questionable. I have a PHD from Stanford and 3 Masters degrees from MIT, and while I cannot prove my previous statement whatsoever, I feel that if I'm condescending enough it will go completely unquestioned and my opinions will be validated as fact.

Lakebum1: The Unquestionable source for #facts #truth

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would need to be paid, but please feel free to run posts

Nov 24, 2020, 3:48 PM

I call BS. I bet you've only got TWO Masters from MIT!

Is this how you get pink eye?***

Nov 24, 2020, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Follow the science, tests aren't 100% accurate ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

There are no indications that is a side effect at this time

Nov 24, 2020, 4:36 PM

Recent studies suggest that 99.99% of people who get pink eye do so from eating bootyhole like uncivilized savages.

Uncivilized for eating booty?

Nov 24, 2020, 4:44 PM

Okay uncultured swine

Re: Is this how you get pink eye?***

Nov 24, 2020, 10:26 PM [ in reply to Is this how you get pink eye?*** ]

I think you mean brown eye.

Results came in at 7:50 this morning

Nov 25, 2020, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Got a Covid test at lunch ]

Negative on the COVID. Positive on the herpes.

OrangeCrush61

dropped a spit sample with the clemson lab this morning

Nov 24, 2020, 3:55 PM

just got results back 6 hours later. bam!

of course, this is the same lab that tested backup OL, so I not sure what it means :-/

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Re: dropped a spit sample with the clemson lab this morning

Nov 24, 2020, 10:27 PM

It mean 60% accurate give or take 40%.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic