Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's odd how Antonio Brown gets all these chances
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,053

It's odd how Antonio Brown gets all these chances

Nov 8, 2020, 8:28 PM

with rape allegations, beating up delivery drivers and being an all around ####### and Martavis Bryant can't get on a team for smoking grass.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not odd so much as it's wrong.***

Nov 8, 2020, 8:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Not Really. It's the NFL and as long as he hasn't tweeted

Nov 8, 2020, 8:31 PM

anything patriotic he's gonna get cleared.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's odd how Antonio Brown gets all these chances

Nov 8, 2020, 8:34 PM

Everyone knows Pot is dangerous, I heard about this girl who jumped out of a 4 story window because she thought that she could fly. I also heard about this other woman that put her dog in the oven to dry it after its bath and she roasted it(literally cooked it all the way through) because she was so baked and forgot he was in there.

Say NO to drugs people.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 10:42 PM

Sounds more like Shrooms or Acid than pot

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2020, 8:36 PM

Probably because they are allegations. It doesn't hurt that he was the best WR in the NFL.

Nov 8, 2020, 8:37 PM

Who really cares about MB ?

Talent buys a lot of extra chances. AB was the best WR

Nov 8, 2020, 8:42 PM

in the league for a multi-year stretch, Martavis was not. Also, i think Bryant is at the point where every violation gets him an automatic massive suspension. I doubt anyone wants that headache and I also doubt anyone believes he can stay clean.

Nov 9, 2020, 7:47 AM

Maybe I'm a jerk, but no sympathy for MB from me. I like Iced Tea, but best believe if someone said "hey, it's against the rules to drink it; break those rules and you lose your multi-million per year job" I give it up on the spot. And dont come at me over how safe weed is..this isnt about that, it's about following simple rules your boss sets. Break rules, get canned. If anything I'm pissed at MB for blowing it, but hey, that's his choice.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prior to Bryant's latest suspension,

Nov 9, 2020, 12:40 PM

Bryant played in 8 games for the Raiders in 2018 as a backup WR. In those 8 games, he had 19 receptions for 266 yards and 0 TDs.

Bryant, primarily, due to missing so much time, was barely holding on to his job as a backup WR in the NFL.

Antonio Brown, on the other hand, is coming off of 6 straight seasons of 100+ receptions, 1,250+ yards, and 8+ TDs.

I don't think it's surprising that Brown is getting more chances. As long as the contract is not guaranteed, it's worth seeing what Brown can contribute before he gets in trouble again. It's likely that he'll screw up again, but on the off chance that he can keep it together for 3-4 months, it's worth the risk as you're getting an All-Pro talent on a minimum contract.

Nov 9, 2020, 1:00 PM

There's a 0% chance the woman claiming rape is telling the truth and the other stuff is pretty minor.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,053
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic