Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jesus is a distraction?!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Jesus is a distraction?!!

Apr 15, 2016, 9:58 AM

14-1, ACC Champs, and playing for NC says hi.

Signed, Dabo

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen,

Apr 15, 2016, 10:13 AM

and AMEN!!!!

Maybe Bible Study happened during the normal Special Teams

Apr 15, 2016, 10:13 AM

sessions...

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Maybe Bible Study happened during the normal Special Teams

Apr 15, 2016, 5:51 PM

Special teams has need a come to Jesus moment for years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd bet almost everything I own that Muschump never said

Apr 15, 2016, 10:15 AM

that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, but why would a SC webiste report that he did say it?

Apr 15, 2016, 10:34 AM

And it was an actual legitimate administrator, not just some random poster.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Marijuana is illegal?

Apr 15, 2016, 10:18 AM

14-1, ACC Champs, and playing for NC says hi.

Signed, Dabo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Jesus is a distraction?!!

Apr 15, 2016, 10:22 AM

Amen to Jesus!!! A distraction I'm glad to have, and I wouldn't want to leave home or life without him!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2016, 11:04 AM

Does anyone actually believe that Jesus had anything to do with Clemson's wins?????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Apr 15, 2016, 11:08 AM

I believe Jesus is an SEC fan so he made sure Alabama won the big one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Speaking of distractions....

Apr 15, 2016, 11:25 AM

congratulations on making yourself look like an uninformed blithering idiot (yet again) yesterday afternoon over the whole IPTAY revenue issue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Well we know Jesus dislike the coots, lost 2 straight to Citadel and a 3-9 season***

Apr 15, 2016, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Jesus is a distraction?!! ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well we know Jesus dislike the coots, lost 2 straight to Citadel and a 3-9 season***

Apr 15, 2016, 12:28 PM

Hard to argue we lost when the only reason we lost was because God let the other guys win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Actually.....

Apr 15, 2016, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Jesus is a distraction?!! ]

I think Moses made the call for the onside kick at the end of the game....he'd pretty much been handling special teams since the whole parting of the Red Sea thing...:)

Re: Actually.....

Apr 15, 2016, 1:01 PM

In that case we should fire Moses and give Jesus a shot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Apr 15, 2016, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Jesus is a distraction?!! ]

No I don't but, I do believe that Dabo is on the good side of spiritually. And that his faith helps him to make the right decisions when it comes to dealing with everybody he comes in contact with!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2016, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Jesus is a distraction?!! ]

Yes Jesus had a hand in all the 14 Clemson wins.Jesus looks after those who believe in him. the ad ,the college president should have not let muchcamp to fire the chaplin of the school .the students should have voted on the firing of the chaplin. usc sold their souls for a coach with a losing record.

Apr 15, 2016, 12:31 PM

What if the other team and coach are on the correct side of spirituality too? In that case would Jesus be neutral and let talent, preparation and strategy decide the outcome of the game.

Apr 15, 2016, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Jesus is a distraction?!! ]

Yep, and that is so pathetic that a school is that desperate to win a college FB game. And their chances are no better than when they they hired Loose Bolts, maybe even less bc they hired half of a brain!!!

Apr 15, 2016, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Jesus is a distraction?!! ]

I'm a bit behind on this. Did Muschamp really say that?

It's not Jesus that's the distraction...

Apr 15, 2016, 1:57 PM

It's that darn dinosaur he's always riding on!

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when he unexpectedly grabs the wheel, yes***

Apr 15, 2016, 7:49 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 15, 2016, 8:13 PM

The Romans certainly thought he was .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 15, 2016, 9:50 PM

My thoughts....Dabo's walk with Jesus is about giving not about receiving. His love for Christ is shown in his actions as it should be. While expecting the best from his team and staff, he demands the best for them. Dabo has said repeatedly that his goal is to produce good men, fathers, husbands. Nice to see great football players that can change the game, but even better when they are great men who will change the world.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic