Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joe Burrow gonna Burreaux...link
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 5,280

Joe Burrow gonna Burreaux...link

Jan 19, 2020, 10:55 AM

What a punk.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1218628891302092807

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe Burrow gonna Burreaux...link

Jan 19, 2020, 11:04 AM

It will be fun to watch him next year in Cincinnati.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 11:21 AM

He's probably a good guy but his look and demeanor just comes across as crass. Just can't see anyone on Clemson acting like him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They didn't dominate Bama. The final was 46-41.

Jan 19, 2020, 1:45 PM

Not sure why Burrow called that domination.

He is definitely a self promoter. Certainly not a Clemson guy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He called it domination because he doesn't have to be

Jan 19, 2020, 7:50 PM

around next year to take the fallout from that remark. He must have forgotten there are quite a few ex-Bama players in that league he is going to, that will remind him of that comment in a very physical way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They didn't dominate Bama. The final was 46-41.

Jan 19, 2020, 9:46 PM [ in reply to They didn't dominate Bama. The final was 46-41. ]

civil engr said:

Not sure why Burrow called that domination.

He is definitely a self promoter. Certainly not a Clemson guy.

Yeah Clemson guy would've acted like aww shucks nobody thought we could do it. Little ole Clemson lmao

Jan 19, 2020, 11:09 AM

If LSU's win at Bama with a score of 46-41 was complete dominance, what was Clemson's win at 44-16?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 11:19 AM

Which we could have kept pouring it on like lsustinks did against choklahoma. He knows, may not ever admit it, but he knows the Natty game was tighter than the score. One reason I'm so butthurt about it. The PI, Nolan's near pick 6 and tees should have been TD, not to mention the no call offensive pi's on them.

I know Bama could say the same for their game, but Bama actually played a great game and still lost. We self admitted we played not to our standard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow gonna Burreaux...link ]

LSU is just gonna LOVE licking Bama’s balls for the foreseeable future.
I didn’t realize how being Bama’s ##### for so long had affected them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 19, 2020, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow gonna Burreaux...link ]

Burrow wasn't part of the 44-16 game so would be odd for him to comment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2020, 11:28 AM

I thought he was really cool. That was good. A mix of humble and cocky to an extent. Nothing wrong there. He was hyping the coaches, fellow players, and fans.

Jan 19, 2020, 11:47 AM

Lol...seriously? They tried to bring recognition to his coach and all the dude could do was disrespect him. “He called me one night and was talking so much I just put the phone down and watched TV.” May be true, but that’s not something you say in that moment in front of thousands of people. Inside joke on the team or team banquet, okay. Natty celebration...classless.

Jan 19, 2020, 12:19 PM

Overall he gave a lot of credit to his coaches, teammates, and fans. It was nothing egregious.

Jan 19, 2020, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow gonna Burreaux...link ]

Exactly.....You know why Carlsbad likes Joe Burrow so much......they both think they are smart but are really smart a$$es......Carlsbad defends everything and everybody on Tigernet EXCEPT Clemson and Clemson fans......with friends like him we sure as he!! don’t need any enemies......Go Tigers!!!!!

Why are you guys so insecure

Jan 19, 2020, 2:06 PM

that you feel the need to attack anyone who doesn't parrot your party line ?

Re: Why are you guys so insecure

Jan 19, 2020, 2:28 PM

He is a homer. He doesnt really know sports that well overall, so things get to him. He tries. Thats what counts.

Jan 19, 2020, 4:28 PM

If you think calling you two out and telling the truth about what you and your little friend say all the time about Clemson and the real Clemson fans is being a Homer you are correct.....You two should do us all a favor .....how about get together and go away.....we would not miss your sad pathetic and negative comments about all things Clemson on here.........I am a proud Clemson Alumni and if you can’t say anything nice about our Clemson family, teams, and athletes just shut the he!! up.......Go Tigers!!!!!

Jan 19, 2020, 4:30 PM

Bless your heart. You try so hard. Keep your diatribes shorter. Maybe somebody will read it. I didnt.

Look, I think this guy is a dikk

Jan 19, 2020, 2:04 PM

but they asked him about a Heisman (individual) performance. At Bama, he was 31 for 39 for 400 yards. That is pretty dominant against what was supposed to be a pretty good defense. It certainly put LSU in the spotlight.

Yep! This clown is ripe...

Jan 19, 2020, 7:23 PM

...for some rude life awakenings.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is soo unlikeable

Jan 19, 2020, 10:00 PM

Can handle Baker Mayfield over this guy

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

I don’t see anything wrong with his response

Jan 19, 2020, 10:07 PM

He was taking a pot shot at their rival. It’s all fun and games. I’m not a fan of the guy personally, but didn’t think that was bad. Miami 2021.

Jan 19, 2020, 10:47 PM

In his defense, the were up by quite a bit and Bama scored a couple head scratcher TD’s late.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 5,280
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic