Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joe Burrow post Natty appearances
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

Joe Burrow post Natty appearances

Jan 19, 2020, 11:52 PM

FYI, all season he has been quiet and focused. Said very little, but exuded a still confidence.

On stage at the celebration, he was having a little fun with the crowd and Coach E. Not demeaning at all. Steve Ensminger is normally a man of few words. TIger fans know how unusual it is for him to say more than what is necessary. Inside joke that Joe told, not being disrespectful.

He has not had one moment of arrogance during this whole amazing, record setting season. Confident but not arrogant.

Watch his Heisman trophy acceptance speech and you will see what an amazing kid he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ukg0ZaO1Z_E

Starts at 6:00 after he goes and thanks parents, coaches, AD, Governor, and Ohio State coaches.

IF you actually listen, you will decide that, if he were wearing orange and purple, he would rank up there with your revered greats including Deshaun (whom I love). You would love Joe too.

10:15 especially- started a movement that raised $500k+ for the poor

And we did dominate Alabama. Their late scores made it look closer but we could still be scoring on them. And everyone else we played this year. We took the foot off the gas on everyone, including Clemson, in the 3rd or early 4th and started running 4 min offense.

But that's alright. Keep badmouthing us. We have people on TDs that are idiots too.
Our kids are no different than yours. I respect Dabo greatly and realize what he has built since 2013 but all we have ever missed was an offensive scheme. Much to Nick Saban's chagrine, we have that now. And we have top QBs visiting regularly.
You will get another chance next year. Hopefully we will be back there soon as well. It is just a little more difficult for us to get there than you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe Burrow post Natty appearances

Jan 19, 2020, 11:59 PM

Your fans are trash. Nuff said.

Burrow is good. Really good. Nuff said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 11:36 AM

How are the fans trash? I was in New Orleans and did not see anyone from either side being disrespectful. We’re you there?

Jan 20, 2020, 11:40 AM

How are the fans trash? I was in New Orleans and did not see anyone from either side being disrespectful. We’re you there?

were you there?

Jan 20, 2020, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow post Natty appearances ]

Your fans were screaming suck that tiger d*** b***h. By the thousands, with children present. Clemson doesn’t do that. If someone said that in front of my child they would be in the hospital and I would be in jail

Jan 20, 2020, 6:49 PM

Your fans were screaming suck that tiger d*** b***h. By the thousands, with children present. Clemson doesn’t do that. If someone said that in front of my child they would be in the hospital and I would be in jail

And Clemson would have still gotten brutally embarrassed... so was it worth it?

Ignore it and it will go away***

Jan 20, 2020, 9:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe Burrow post Natty appearances ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 20, 2020, 12:05 AM

Congratulations on your win. Joe seems like a great kid, and even if he comes off as arrogant, I don’t really blame him. I would be too if I were in his position. He’s on top of the world and is now a heisman winner and record holder. Let him live it up.

With that being said, this offense was good for one reason and one reason only. That was Joe Brady, and He’s gone. Enjoy the natty for sure, but expect regression back to the mean. Hopefully that regression is still good enough to beat Bama in a year or two, but I doubt it.

Jan 20, 2020, 6:58 PM

Congratulations on your win. Joe seems like a great kid, and even if he comes off as arrogant, I don’t really blame him. I would be too if I were in his position. He’s on top of the world and is now a heisman winner and record holder. Let him live it up.

With that being said, this offense was good for one reason and one reason only. That was Joe Brady, and He’s gone. Enjoy the natty for sure, but expect regression back to the mean. Hopefully that regression is still good enough to beat Bama in a year or two, but I doubt it.

LOL you think it was because of Joe Brady, that’s hilarious... LSU will be fine. LSU was held back by Les Miles who was allergic to a passing game, and STILL made it to 2 national championships, during which time Clemson was getting 4-5-6 losses per season. Clemson fans tend to think of themselves as veterans for some reason, but the records before 2013 show otherwise. LSU was relevant long before Clemson was, and will remain relevant long after the golden age of Clemson football is terminated by a single ACC team who steps up to average level, or by Dabo’s departure for Alabama.

Not an LSU fan. Just trying to keep you guys honest.

Y’all beat us fair and square! Great win for you...but

Jan 20, 2020, 12:07 AM

can you take your burrow worship and shove it! ? Your qb is like baker mayfield and your fans are trash! I for one will be happy to never encounter your team and fans ever again.

We played Bama several times with some wins as well as losses but their fans were classy! I used to root for LSU against almost all the teams but not anymore!

So please $&@) off!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m with you. I liked LSU for years, basically since they beat the coots in the 80s

Jan 20, 2020, 7:33 AM

back when I was a kid. No more. After this display of their program and fans I will be pulling for Bama to put them back in their place. Absolute trash and the fact that we’ve had so many of them come on here to defend their culture says a lot. They had a great season but their foundation is completely gone. They are fooling themselves if they think they will not feel the loss of the players and coaches who graduated or jumped ship after the game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, cut them some slack. They're not used to winning

Jan 20, 2020, 1:37 PM

a natty. Wasn't so long ago we won our first one in a loong time. Remember how embarrassingly we and our former players acted on the field afterwards. Wait, oh yeah. We didn't act like LSU.

Oh but our fans were chanting obscene chants because they were so hyped about a natty. Oh wait, we didn't.

Well, at least we had former players taunting cops and paying off players in cash afterwards. See, oh wait...we didn't.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Translation...

Jan 20, 2020, 8:16 AM [ in reply to Y’all beat us fair and square! Great win for you...but ]

Suck my Tiger d### b**** !!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

there's a difference between Burrow and Mayfield, Burrow

Jan 20, 2020, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Y’all beat us fair and square! Great win for you...but ]

beat us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

reminds me of Chad Kelly and Johnny Manziel with his off

Jan 20, 2020, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Y’all beat us fair and square! Great win for you...but ]

field antics.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Y’all beat us fair and square! Great win for you...but

Jan 20, 2020, 7:02 PM [ in reply to Y’all beat us fair and square! Great win for you...but ]

Worse than Baker and the LSU fans are trash

I agree with you. I used to say that the one SEC team I

Jan 20, 2020, 8:55 PM [ in reply to Y’all beat us fair and square! Great win for you...but ]

could pull for if not for Clemson would be LSU. Not any more. One game around their fans is all it took to convince me they are the worst in college football. Worse than UGA, SCAR, Maryland, OSU and a few other notorious fan bases. I’ll never again pull for LSU in anything.

And as annoying as Bama’s never ending success and fans (reminding you of it) may be, they were classy and gracious in winning and losing. So we’re Auburn and Texas A&M fans. I hope all of those teams beat LSU right back to where they came from.

Jan 20, 2020, 12:09 AM

Take your natty and Heisman and leave. Herbie said it best when was talking about Clemson being Clemson because of class and staying power. You guys are are not Clemson stop trying to convince us that you are just as good. .

Seems all the bitterness

Jan 20, 2020, 12:10 AM

is because he never got to play where he wanted. Nebraska said no to a scholarship and then no to a transfer.

Jan 20, 2020, 12:21 AM

I take it that any good qualities that you find “Big Dik Joe” has, came with him from Ohio, which sounds funny to say but compared to Louisiana it makes sense.

Having just returned from visiting there, Louisiana is obviously just full of worthless trash.

Maybe your post would be more appropriate over on TigerDrippings.

P.S. the Superdome is a crappy stadium, by the way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 20, 2020, 12:28 AM

This is on the wrong board, you are trying to be cute and bother us with this nonsense. But you and LSU Macaulay Culkin can go back to your trailer park and lick corn dogs together.

Joe Burrow is fine. LSU fans are trash

Jan 20, 2020, 12:37 AM

especially all of the adults yelling this garbage in front of kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoiazltsJsM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 12:44 AM

You sound like all the other insecure LSU posters who have been over here. Stop trying to convince yourself of things you know aren’t true: (1) Your entire program and fans have been arrogant and trashy. (2) You won’t be back on this stage for a long time.

Jan 20, 2020, 1:22 AM

Was he at a funeral, or at that fake award comedy show, either can make you cry. You cry at a funeral bc someone you love has passed away. You cry at a fake award show bc all the hard work put into a season, and they appoint you to receive a fake award!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you looking to ask someone out o on the board?

Jan 20, 2020, 1:29 AM

Not sure why you keep coming back

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 3:14 AM

Why did you post this?

Never heard of her

Jan 20, 2020, 5:15 AM

I have now because of you. I just don't care now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

If we didn't have a sophmore, freshman and incoming...

Jan 20, 2020, 6:13 AM

recruit better than Joe he might could have been suitable to play at Clemson. However, I don't remember grieving when he didn't come here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we didn't have a sophmore, freshman and incoming...

Jan 20, 2020, 6:16 AM

https://247sports.com/Player/Joe-Burrow-36575/high-school-60304/

Jan 20, 2020, 9:55 AM

Carlsbad® said:

https://247sports.com/Player/Joe-Burrow-36575/high-school-60304/

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 4star QB recruit with so few P5 offers. I’m becoming more convinced his play this season was the outlier. Some NFL team may be spending way too much guaranteed money. Time will tell.

Jan 20, 2020, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: If we didn't have a sophmore, freshman and incoming... ]

lutz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 6:35 AM

Cool sounds great but why are you here?

Jan 20, 2020, 7:20 AM

??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so sad you gotta come here and pitch him

Jan 20, 2020, 7:45 AM

Don’t you have a home?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep ignoring the facts.. ...and your fan base

Jan 20, 2020, 7:58 AM

Will continue to act like a bunch of 1972 sailors in Saigon.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You trying to convince us or yourself?***

Jan 20, 2020, 8:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Go away***

Jan 20, 2020, 9:10 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 20, 2020, 9:31 AM

He is a big boy and about to be a very rich one so I think he can handle what people say about him. I think you the Lsu fans need to learn how to handle what people say about you. It says a lot about you as a person that you come here and try to defend him. I have no real opinion about the kind of person Joe is but I do know one thing it did not take him long to throw the team under the bus with OBJ money. I am a steelers fan so I hope Joe goes to Cincy and is a complete bust not because he played for Lsu but because he is going to an NFL rival.

Jan 20, 2020, 9:54 AM

If you need affirmation that Joe is great, I'll give it to you. Now go away and stay away. Nobody here cares about you or your former quarterback.

Burrow reminds me of that Home Alone kid *

Jan 20, 2020, 10:03 AM

Nm

I don’t care

Jan 20, 2020, 10:06 AM

I don’t like him

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 10:26 AM

Get back with us at a later date. Perhaps when Clemson fans embezzle $800,000 dollar from a fund designed to aid cancer patients. Then you’ll have a good reason to boast about your beloved LSU University. Until then, we will continue to play the game by the rules and win,win win!

Jan 20, 2020, 11:38 AM

He's an a$$hole period. Deal with it.

Jan 20, 2020, 2:45 PM

You’re on the wrong board. Go back to the 1 & done LSU board. Enjoy watching Us back in the playoffs next year while you’re playing at the car quest bowl. Guess you can pull for Bama next year. Nobody gives a crap about Burrow on this board.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, take off the LSU shades, the guy is a total a hole

Jan 20, 2020, 2:49 PM

Disrespecting opponents, bragging, acting like a cocky ###### smoking cigars and finger triggers at the crowd.

He had me fooled all season, but after the play in game against chokelahoma, his true attitude came out and it ain’t pretty.

I hope he grows up, but he’s a lot older than most kids playing the game and he’s acting full dooosch.

If he doesn’t, will be another Johnny Manziel, Ryan leaf, you name it.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 20, 2020, 3:32 PM

Time to go back to your own fan forum and stop trolling ours.

Jan 20, 2020, 3:34 PM

Lol no. Stop. He's shown us who he was by his actions and how he's handled himself when the nation isn't watching. Anyone can act in a speech and be a ######### at the bar. The fact you're trying so hard to defend it tells me you may agree and get defensive

Jan 20, 2020, 6:53 PM
images (2).jpeg(79.7 K)

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic