Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Judge Keller
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Judge Keller

Jan 16, 2021, 11:42 AM

Is he the most obnoxious poster on this board?

A. Yes, or
B. Definitely yes

The dude criticizes our own players and alumni while expecting apologies from others for their opinions. Hilarious.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Judge Keller

Jan 16, 2021, 11:53 AM

I'll go with

C. No, Looks at things somewhat objectively.

Jan 16, 2021, 12:20 PM

Wanting someone to apologize to you because they had a different opinion is objective?

Jan 17, 2021, 1:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Judge Keller ]

Ok, Keller

Jan 16, 2021, 11:59 AM

IMO, no not even close. I guess that was answer C. Sorry.

Jan 16, 2021, 12:02 PM

Did the Judge hurt you somehow or are you a dufus who can’t handle the truth or any opinion other than your own? I guess the third option is low self esteem due to small equipment but I did not want to go there

Jan 16, 2021, 12:22 PM

I agree with JStone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All I had to do is read his posts

Jan 16, 2021, 12:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Judge Keller ]

The guy thinks quite highly of himself apparently. Truly a legend in his own mind.

Jan 16, 2021, 12:37 PM

C

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C means "yes" in Spanish

Jan 16, 2021, 12:40 PM

HOW COULD YOU

I'M JUST A GROWN MAN WHO LOVES ME SOME JUDGE KELLER

Jan 16, 2021, 12:38 PM

The Judge always has great common sense that seems to escape some on this board

All I can say is that I’ve placed that poster on ignore.***

Jan 16, 2021, 12:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude...it's almost unbelievable

Jan 16, 2021, 12:55 PM

I can't speak for all his posts, but for the past few weeks it seems every time I see him he is trashing one of our star players/former star players, while simultaneously expecting other posters to apologize for their beliefs.

And yet most in this thread would apparently take a bullet for him. Kind of makes you wonder...

Same

Jan 17, 2021, 8:27 AM [ in reply to All I can say is that I’ve placed that poster on ignore.*** ]

Easier that way

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 12:55 PM

I’ll go with C. Though I do have an issue with his disdain for orange overalls. ??

Disagree with fair portion of what JK says, BUT he is by far

Jan 16, 2021, 1:31 PM

Not the most obnoxious tnetter. And at least he seems true to what he believes. He is obviously a fan as well. There are a decent number of people who come on here just to stir #### up and they are much more obnoxiouser

Jan 16, 2021, 1:44 PM

I agree with you and the fact that he wasn’t moderated for his recent race baiting thread is ridiculous. He and one of his socks are my only ignored users. Anyone who thinks he is logical or objective is easily bamboozled by long posts or simply agrees with his position re: basketball and haven’t really paid attention to his posts. He also definitely uses sock accounts as I’ve twice caught him answering as the wrong user.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jstone D329 - “ It’s ok to want a coaching change”
Brownell @Clemson: 8 seasons ranked 50th or worse by Sports Reference’s SRS
1-29: Brad Brownell road record against ranked ACC opponents
142, 161, 294, 307, 293, 166, 225, 180, 260, 164, 141, 72, 68 - assist rankings amongst all D1 programs during Brownell's tenure

Apparently "objective" means

Jan 16, 2021, 2:15 PM

Agreeing with whatever I say, and apologizing to me if you don't

Welcome to 2021

Jan 16, 2021, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Judge Keller ]

Who are his Scok’s again? Do they still post here? Have you notified the mod’s? What is it like hating people who couldn’t care less about you in return? Sounds like some peeps be living in your head rent free, junior.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lord no

Jan 16, 2021, 1:50 PM

he just has the most punchable avatar ;).

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HBrown and others are obnoxious ..... JK is a special, high

Jan 16, 2021, 2:20 PM

level annoying that is hard to exactly classify .....but it definitely has obnoxious components.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: HBrown and others are obnoxious ..... JK is a special, high

Jan 16, 2021, 2:24 PM

Yea, self awareness doesn’t resonate with all. Present company excluded, of course..

Jan 16, 2021, 2:26 PM

What exactly is self-aware about questioning the integrity and character of our players?

Jan 16, 2021, 2:31 PM

He called Skalski a “###### bag.” And that’s just a recent example of his contempt for everything not named Brad Brownell. How anyone would choose to defend that is beyond me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jstone D329 - “ It’s ok to want a coaching change”
Brownell @Clemson: 8 seasons ranked 50th or worse by Sports Reference’s SRS
1-29: Brad Brownell road record against ranked ACC opponents
142, 161, 294, 307, 293, 166, 225, 180, 260, 164, 141, 72, 68 - assist rankings amongst all D1 programs during Brownell's tenure

Jan 16, 2021, 2:33 PM [ in reply to Re: HBrown and others are obnoxious ..... JK is a special, high ]

I wasn’t addressing you, but since you asked, I don’t know what you are referring to. I’ve obviously missed the thread. On a side note, it doesn’t appear others that have posted here and did read it agree with you. Just an observation.

He called skalski

Jan 16, 2021, 2:38 PM

A "d0uche bag", comparing him to Wilkins in the process, along with a number of other current or former players.

The fact anyone is defending this guy as "self-aware" is telling, to say the least

Re: He called skalski

Jan 16, 2021, 5:08 PM

You aren’t comprehending. Nobody said anything about JK being self aware.

Jan 16, 2021, 2:24 PM [ in reply to HBrown and others are obnoxious ..... JK is a special, high ]

Lol, fair enough. The guy is the definition of an armchair coach, and apparently is completely out of touch with the spirit of competition.

His post about the portal - “sure people are seeing it

Jan 16, 2021, 2:29 PM

differently now, but I expect public apologies and most should be to me directly - so I can grind faces in it. Maybe roll up some newspaper and stick their noses in it & swat them”.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Haven't you heard?

Jan 16, 2021, 2:36 PM

That's simply a dose of reality and self-awareness

Re: Haven't you heard?

Jan 16, 2021, 4:46 PM

I can’t imagine how you react when someone doesn’t agree with you regarding something of consequence. Not well, I assume, given you still don’t get I wasn’t even commenting on your take.

Jan 16, 2021, 2:24 PM

B - - Definitely B

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While I disagree with him often, he is generally not too bad

Jan 16, 2021, 6:54 PM

He makes too many excuses and glorifies too much, but. - what the heck, at least we know where he is coming from.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t mind his enthusiasm for the basketball program

Jan 16, 2021, 7:22 PM

But he’s a complete asshat with the football program

Jan 16, 2021, 10:52 PM

You’re way out of line; like many fair weather “fans”.
I enjoy JK posts.

This is a hilarious thread! Thank you for the humor!

Jan 16, 2021, 11:01 PM

It was much needed after our very disappointing basketball game tonight.

P.S. I choose C.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: This is a hilarious thread! Thank you for the humor!

Jan 16, 2021, 11:54 PM

Your scok’s are so obvious you loser! Are you even the straw-ist man you can be or not you sanctimonious doooush!?!

Jan 17, 2021, 1:33 AM

Most obnoxious? Not by a long shot. I do think he's a solid Clemson fan on the whole. I don't like him though. He's annoying and insults players while constantly simping for a loser coach.

Jan 17, 2021, 6:30 AM

I agree with JK on some of the basketball issues, but draw the line when his posts equate "D-bag" with one of our Tigers.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-He-acted-like-a-d-bag-at-times-last-night-28352111

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

J Keller's had a unique musty

Jan 17, 2021, 6:40 AM

aroma, if you ever went in, and the floors creaked as you walked around to the bins. The lighting was a little low, probably from the old, high-up lights. Mr. Keller, the old one, was a throwback, reminded you of the amiable corner drug store apothecary, you know, the pointed nose and round wire glasses.

That aroma though: you'd always almost bathe in the waft as you walked in. I'd say it was pretty nice, an enhancement, something that lingered. You never could forget it.

Re: J Keller's had a unique musty

Jan 17, 2021, 6:47 AM

That's a perfect description of Judge Keller's.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Is he the latest incarnation of practiceguy?***

Jan 17, 2021, 8:07 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about that Joe21?

Jan 17, 2021, 1:47 PM

Only 21 years old and consistently posting these great threads and stories? And even worse, acting like he has all these experiences that other Tiger posters do not? How about the nerve of that guy?

We need to watch Joe21 closely. Go Tigers!

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic