Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's just say TL goes for 350+, throws for 3, runs 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Let's just say TL goes for 350+, throws for 3, runs 1

Dec 17, 2020, 4:13 PM

in Charlotte and we win.

Does he win the Heisman?

My thoughts are that the voters have already written him off and there is almost zero chance he wins it. Nothing that happens in this game will change it.

You?

Will Trevor Lawrence win the Heisman with a HUGE ACCCG?    [Results]

Yes
No
badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's just say TL goes for 350+, throws for 3, runs 1

Dec 17, 2020, 4:58 PM

I dont think he has a chance to win. Kyle Trask has 40 td passes to Trevor's 20 and has played less games. We all know who the best player is, but its just not going to happen.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 5:00 PM

T/L may not win the Heisman, but he will be ahead corn Field...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 17, 2020, 5:07 PM

I don't think it's far-fetched that if TL had a strong enough showing and the other two have sub par games, he can win the Heisman.

The bigger issue is...how do you compare the 3 of them?

Do you penalize 1 for not playing on a team because of COVID or do you select a guy purely on stats?

Last week I would've said I felt like the media was leaning toward Trask before multiple interceptions and a shoe toss.

IMO TL is the underdog heading into this final week but it's not a stretch to say if he balls out that he couldn't ###### the Heisman last second

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 5:18 PM

Some voters never wavered from TL as the best player in the country. Those that did have a trask loss and a split Bama vote. He is right back in this thing.

null

Dec 17, 2020, 5:44 PM

Some voters never wavered from TL as the best player in the country. Those that did have a trask loss and a split Bama vote. He is right back in this thing.

Exactly my thoughts! He has not played himself out of it. His only fault was having a positive Covid-19 test and missing two games.
Fields 3 int performance.
Trask w/o Pitts the same guy? Plus, the multiple int performance against LSU.
Jones and Smith - just more Bama numbers on a squad that has not been challenged! Are they that good? The SEC couldn't get fat off of Arkansas State and San Jose State this year so that the mediocre teams had over inflated records. The most likely to win will be Jones with all that said!

The trophy is supposed to go to the best player in college football! Do you punish Trevor in such a public way for missing games? Does that in essence mean - Jones just played more games to earn the trophy? Trevors numbers were pretty good up until the two games he sat our. VT game was just "mehh" I admit.

A strong performance in the ACCCG - IDK - but I don't rule it out in this strange year as possible! You don't know how those who vote on it will see it.

Most likely Jones - but I do see Trevor having a chance with a strong performance! Slim, but a chance.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2020, 5:33 PM

No. Trevor is our guy and a great QB but does not have the numbers. Trask has had a great year and most of the voters have already made up their minds. Alabama will kill Florida and Trask may struggle but 1 game this time of year does not change many minds.

Being as DJ went for well over 400 yds, that would need to

Dec 17, 2020, 5:40 PM

be Trevor's baseline. 400+ and a two touchdown win would be enough to prove to the Heistman voters what a difference maker he is, maybe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When they dropped Trevor way down after missing ND, i knew

Dec 17, 2020, 5:52 PM

they were done with him because they're all followers. These voters look at vegas heisman predictors or whatever the flavor of the day is and vote that way. HAd he played and won that game. I think he's tops on that list regardless if Jones or Trask had more TDs. But missing ND sealed it. Wasn't his fault. But these voters are going to do whatever everyone else. They're lazy and they don't analyze much past what is found heisman predictor sites.

Trask and his 3 turnovers is why Florida lost. His showing

Dec 17, 2020, 7:25 PM

reset the Heisman Race.

This game sets up nicely for Trevor to steal the puppy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Steal or get what is rightfully his?***

Dec 18, 2020, 9:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Let's say you man up and apologize for shooting your mouth

Dec 18, 2020, 1:58 AM

off without being able to prove any of it Pedojoe...Still waiting for you to do the right thing

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 6:07 AM

With 0 interceptions maybe.

Dec 18, 2020, 9:25 AM

Mack Jones has already moved his suitcase into the ""Heisman House"" - is he better than TL?? (NO) - better stats than TL?? (Yes) -- why?? he has a wall and a mote around him,every time he drops back to pass ________________ it is what it is**

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic