Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New hydroxychloroquine study
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

New hydroxychloroquine study

Jul 3, 2020, 3:00 PM

Looks like Trump was right again. Suck it libs

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Jul 3, 2020, 3:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: New hydroxychloroquine study

Jul 3, 2020, 3:07 PM

Cutting the mortality rate in half is certainly significant.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2020, 3:20 PM

You act like the left wants covid to go away which is the last thing they want. They cant keep us all isolated, keep Trump off the campaign trail, keep Biden in his basement and then mail in millions of fraudulent votes if covid isnt hanging over our heads. Never forget that most people who have died from this are in Democrat controlled states and they will kill plenty more if it allows them to steal an election. Everything is political.

Jul 3, 2020, 4:07 PM

I voted Trump in 2016 president election, and after I saw what kind of president he was with his lying and backstabbing of his friends that helped him steal the election. I have been so embarrassed about voting for him, that I have lied about who I actually voted for. That has changed, and I admit that I made a mistake that I am ashamed of making bc I helped in the shaming of the country that I do love, and from my shame, I hated to admit that I was fooled by a liar and a bigot.

My dislike for Hillary Clinton was so much that I allow myself to vote for a man that I now believe is much worse than Hillary would have been as our president... And I believe that Trump has used the office of the president to undermine America with our enemies to gain wealth for himself and his family!!! And anybody he has used, he has fired them as soon as their wrong doings were being exposed, to make their truth to seem vindictive towards him!!!

IMO, Donald Trump should be tried for treason, and if found guilty, he should be executed by a military firing squad, with one rifleman being from each branch of our Armed services, and one civilian!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2020, 4:43 PM

WHO VOTED FAR YOU? DON'THINK YOU ARE ABLE''

Jul 3, 2020, 10:39 PM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

Spot on mate.

I'm the opposite. I didn't vote for trump

Jul 4, 2020, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

But posts like this on tnet have convinced me to vote for him in nov.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You Had Me Till Firing Squad

Jul 4, 2020, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

Might want to check your meds

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep did the exact same thing

Jul 4, 2020, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

Trump is the worst thing that has happened to this country since I have been alive (1970’s). He lost my vote. The guy is making a disgrace of the US presidency.

Jul 5, 2020, 5:40 AM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

Food for thought:

Hillary under control - Russia hoax
Russia hoax under control - Impeachment
Impeachment under control - Covid 19
Covid 19 under control - BLM/ANTIFA - I'm sure lots will say this is not under control - agreed a virus is more difficult to predict/control than BS politics and BLM/ANTIFA is more difficult to understand than a virus

Just asking, do you pay attention? Try to match these issues with what our previous President dealt with - I dare you. We don't know whether this President can actually do his job because he keeps having to deal with internal issues that are completely avoidable.

Jul 5, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

Think you have been corrupted by listening to too many liberals.....and fake news.....Go Tigers!!!!

Just when I think posts on this board couldn't get

Jul 3, 2020, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

dumber....

...you go and totally redeem yourself.

Jul 3, 2020, 10:37 PM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

I hope your life isn’t as unpleasant as it appears. Sad you are so gullible. Best wishes.

How gullible were those who voted for Trump? As many of his

Jul 4, 2020, 9:36 AM

former cabinet leaders have said, he is the most unprepared person that has ever served as President. The rest of his former cabinet members are in jail, hoping for a pardon from Trump.

Trump treats Putin like he is his best friend. Why? Because of all of his personal business dealings with Russia prior to becoming President. Trump is also all about dividing the Country. That and 24 hour news from FOX and CNN each make the division worse.

The ability to compromise is how our Country became the world leader. Trump does not believe in compromise, he wants to extend term limits and basically turn himself into a dictator. Many of our former allies think our Country has lost its way as the leader of the free world.

The good news is Trump is going to lose and lose badly in November. He is ignoring the worsening Covid-19 pandemic as he is trying to promote an economy that only showed growth in June due to the re-opening of restaurants and bars. Well, since no one wanted to wear masks (thanks to Trump) or practice social distancing, the daily new total Covid-19 cases are breaking records from March/April daily records. So what is happening now, restaurants and bars are closing again. So much for the economy growth.

Trump's approval rating keeps getting lower and lower.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2020, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

“At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points...”

Jul 4, 2020, 11:57 PM

Not only are the thoughts from civil engr rational, but most are facts. You might wanna focus on the facts yourself for the upcoming IQ test in November.

Jul 3, 2020, 3:44 PM

What did the study say?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 3, 2020, 3:48 PM

"Finally, concomitant steroid use in patients receiving hydroxychloroquine was more than double the non-treated group. This is relevant considering the recent RECOVERY trial that showed a mortality benefit with dexamethasone."

So they also gave steroids, which have proven to be effective in studies, to the group that got Hydro twice as often as those who didn’t get it. Wonder if that made a difference? Par for the course for the MAGA crowd, 97 studies say it doesn’t work but they latch on to the one that somehow shows that it does.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That'd make everyone that pushed FEAR of HCQ

Jul 3, 2020, 4:07 PM

RESPONSIBLE for deaths of thousands!

A germaphobe that doesn't wear a mask, looks he knew all along

FUNNY that CNN breaks this HCQ story good, HOURS after Epstein's Woman got arrested

####### idiot

Jul 3, 2020, 10:32 PM

People have died because of the Trump drug. Epstein's woman supposedly witnessed Donald with the 13 year old, though. Good connection.

I hadn’t read that, about the 13 year old. Do you have a link?***

Jul 4, 2020, 8:29 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are sworn depositions from the girl and a witness

Jul 4, 2020, 3:48 PM

It was during a period when he spent a huge amount of time with Epstein and close to the time that Jill Harth claims he tried to rape her in Ivanka’s bedroom. I don’t know if it’s true, but it is plausible considering his character.
Here are the documents from the lawsuit. The victim dropped the case after alleged death threats.

http://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

Lol. Pathetic.***

Jul 3, 2020, 4:11 PM

It's another non-scientific study:

Jul 3, 2020, 10:29 PM

a review of people who were and weren't given hydroxychloroquine. No controls, so you don't know if the results are real or coincidence; e.g., the Trump drug recipients were also far more likely to receive SAIDs. Reduction in inflammation is likely the only benefit from the Trump drug, but there are better drugs for that.

Jul 3, 2020, 10:41 PM

Trump is a pathetic human being. Anyone that doesn’t see that is stunningly gullible. :)

He's hosting another super-spreader event right now

Jul 3, 2020, 11:14 PM

####### Trumpers were yelling at Native Americans to "Go Back Home." ####### loser morons.

Hey..i took the “Trump” Drug (which it isn’t) & saved my life

Jul 3, 2020, 11:43 PM

since I had lupus, bone & other immune diseases.

Give it a break, any drug that may help a few can’t be stupid, as you!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they have killed VA patients with it

Jul 4, 2020, 12:17 AM

That's the problem. Use the drug for what is proven for - malaria and lupus. If you want to try it on thousands of people to satisfy some orange idiot's ego, do it correctly.

You are a poor excuse for a human***

Jul 4, 2020, 3:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t like experimentation on veterans

Jul 4, 2020, 6:59 AM

for Trump’s ego. If you support that, your soul is already lost.

Trump has zero to do with the disembersment

Jul 4, 2020, 3:44 PM

Of that drug or any other drug you complete idiot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So sad

Jul 4, 2020, 4:25 PM

I pity you

Re: He's hosting another super-spreader event right now

Jul 4, 2020, 7:10 AM [ in reply to He's hosting another super-spreader event right now ]

You do realize Native Americans also migrated here, right? How they have been treated is another conversation.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s one theory

Jul 4, 2020, 12:57 PM

But I don’t think the Trumpers are that sophisticated.

Jul 3, 2020, 11:40 PM

The efficacy of the drug against C-19 is besides the point. Endorsing it to the public for use as a preventative measure, with virtually no scientific support, was simply irresponsible.

Jul 4, 2020, 1:10 PM

There is alot of growing evidence that the democrat party directly funded the research to create the covid-19 virus, and to have it released during an election year.

Jul 4, 2020, 3:49 PM

Laughable that you believe that.

When I read the description on the CDC

Jul 4, 2020, 4:24 PM

website that a lab had successfully recreated the 1918 H1N1 in 2007, it sounded like science fiction so I knew the story had been dumbed down. Then I found the full story of how they harvested it from a cadaver preserved in permafrost. Is it possible the 1918 H1N1 escaped from that lab and mutated into the similar 2009 H1N1 that originated in the US? The government says no. Variants of the 2009 H1N1 are still responsible for most of the flu deaths every year.

Jul 4, 2020, 5:15 PM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

"A lot of evidence."

Where is that? 8kun? "The Donald" over on Reddit? You'd have to go to some deep dark corners of the Alt-Right internetz to find "evidence" for something that ridiculous.

I was actually initially suspicious it might be a Chinese bio-weapon, but virologists who have examined the bug all say: nope, it's natural and it does not show any kind of sign of being manipulated in a lab.

If it was a bio-weapon, it's doing a really good job fooling the best virologists in the field. Though I suspect you won't read it, this is what the actual scientists are saying - and there is pretty much near-universal agreement on this:

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-lab-manmade-myth-debunked-2020-6

Jul 4, 2020, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Re: New hydroxychloroquine study ]

erm1981 = sucker

Jul 4, 2020, 4:35 PM

I wish u old people would take this ######## somewhere else, I remember when this was a Clemson football board. Tigernet won't get any more money from me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2020, 12:23 PM

Trump has been right about nearly everything he has said......that is why the libs hate him so much......he tells them like it is and they don’t want to hear the truth......the truth and the facts never fit into their false agenda....Go Tigers!!!!

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic