Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My family all voted this morning!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

My family all voted this morning!

Nov 3, 2020, 10:16 AM

Didnt take long. Hope everyone else does too.

Have a great day everyone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:My family all voted this morning! We are not voting today

Nov 3, 2020, 10:19 AM

did it about 2 weeks ago w absentee ballot. I was torn between bad combover 1 and bad combover 2.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I voted today too.

Nov 3, 2020, 10:38 AM

And it is a shame that as an American citizen of almost eighty years I was forced to choose between the lesser of two evils. If this is the best we can do this great country is in terrible shape. A lot of changes need to be made if we hope to be a leader in the future.

No you don't. There are like 6 people on the ballet.

Nov 3, 2020, 10:42 AM

Choose 1 of the other 4.

Send a message.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: No you don't. There are like 6 people on the ballet.

Nov 3, 2020, 11:51 AM

I voted Libertarian. The 2 party system will be our downfall unless at least one other party can emerge.

Nov 3, 2020, 12:27 PM

So in other words you wasted your time and still didn’t vote and then tell everybody lol

Nov 3, 2020, 12:43 PM

So you voted for one of the parties that has screwed this country over for almost 200 years? Cool, I guess.

Nov 3, 2020, 12:50 PM

Screwed this Country? You mean made it the greatest country in the world

Nov 3, 2020, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: No you don't. There are like 6 people on the ballet. ]

I did the same. I can't bring myself to vote for the lesser of 2 evils...just wish the major 3rd parties got more press. But with half in the blue corner, and the rest in the red corner, they won't for fear of giving the other side an advantage.

It is pretty sad, that we can't do better than the two major

Nov 3, 2020, 10:51 AM [ in reply to I voted today too. ]

party candidates we have to choose from today. I said several years ago...anyone who would really make a great president, is no longer electable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It is pretty sad, that we can't do better than the two major

Nov 3, 2020, 11:33 AM

You’re right Sam. This amazing country has a plethora of sharp business men and ladies who could wisely lead America in all fields if they had the right cooperation from everyone but that likely will never happen. Our system just isn’t designed to allow for intelligence to rule. Sad

But Uncle Joe is from Scranton and he has a dinner table.

Nov 3, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to It is pretty sad, that we can't do better than the two major ]

And he hates Donald Trump. And he has 47 years of experience.

That’s a heck of a platform.

C’mon man!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It won't change until more and more people start

Nov 3, 2020, 12:25 PM [ in reply to It is pretty sad, that we can't do better than the two major ]

Picking a 3rd. I wish you could still write in .

Mickey mouse was slowly growing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: It is pretty sad, that we can't do better than the two major

Nov 3, 2020, 12:30 PM [ in reply to It is pretty sad, that we can't do better than the two major ]

Since Trump took over the economy has been excellent. I like my big 401k and paying less than 2 bucks for gas .
I didn’t see one thing sad about his first 4 years

um ok Want a golds star and a cookie?

Nov 3, 2020, 11:49 AM

Wow - your point ? The purpose of your reply ?***

Nov 3, 2020, 12:27 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

he went and voted like a good little sheep

Nov 3, 2020, 12:29 PM

Bow to your political overlords!

Remember that old Chicago Democratic Tradition!

Nov 3, 2020, 12:02 PM

Vote early, and Vote Often!

In other words, exercise your Amurican right to break that stupid "vote only once per election" Law!

I just hope, after today, these elections are actually over. No runoffs or recounts, or Heaven forbid, Hanging Chad Morrises.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good job. Well done. A+++***

Nov 3, 2020, 12:23 PM

Re: My family all voted this morning!

Nov 3, 2020, 12:52 PM

Voted in person a couple weeks ago to avoid the crowd. Someone wisely said recently that Trump exists because the elites of both parties have failed to take care of the typical working class American. If they had, a complete outsider wouldn't have won the election. The fact those same people, once again of both parties, have spent four years trying everything they could to get rid of him is evidence this theory is accurate. If you think Washington politicians have let us down over the last fifty years there is only one guy running who hasn't been there the entire time.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic