Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who would you rather face in the first round ?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Who would you rather face in the first round ?

Dec 20, 2020, 9:30 AM

ND

OSU

A&M

I am going to say that I would be most concerned about OSU. Fresh legs, talented players, revenge factor, big game experience.

I know nobody wants to see Clemson - ND for a third time, but I feel most confident in beating them to get to the Natty.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who would you rather face in the first round ?

Dec 20, 2020, 9:33 AM

Clemson will be at 2 and OSU at 3 IMO.

I could also see OSU at 4 due to short schedule and either ND or A&M at 3 ?????

Either way Clemson will be ready and will have a chance to get Alabama again in Natty. 2 best teams this year with no questions, way it should be but you have to play the games. Anything can happen, nothing is a given so Tigers need to show up and get it done ??

OSU 100%

Dec 20, 2020, 9:35 AM

They may have fresh legs but this big game experience you speak of is non existent. Care to tell me what big game you are referring to? They may or may not play a good game but BV will shut fields down making him throw (he simply cannot under pressure) and their receivers drop balls when they get hit (see NW game). Notre Dumb is more talented than their squad and if you haven’t watched last nights game you should

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OSU 100%

Dec 20, 2020, 9:40 AM

I agree. I said after Ocry0 St played Indiana that Indiana rattled Fields. No doubt Venables D will have him running scared.
I’ve also said this - if we can win a championship by beating ND, Ocry0 St and Bama to end the season that would leave no doubt, no asterisk, no questions.

Re: OSU 100%

Dec 20, 2020, 10:20 AM [ in reply to OSU 100% ]

Inlet,

Plenty of their players were around for their playoff season last year. They know what it is like to perform on the brightest stage. ND & A&M players have not been there yet.

Dec 20, 2020, 9:39 AM

Rather play ND as I think we beat them again. Rather beat Ohio State, but would potentially be the toughest opponent of the three. A&M has a good D and a mobile QB, but I think we would beat them too. I think it's going to be Ohio State. Hopefully Dabo will quit talking about the 6 game deal. I agree with him 100%, but it only motivates a team that already has plenty of motivation to beat us.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 10:55 AM

Dabo is just trying to get ND in so we get more revenue share with two teams in the playoff. He was also trying to get the media talking about Clemson getting in if we would have lost to ND again

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohio State***

Dec 20, 2020, 9:39 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's go punt OcryO State out of the playoffs!!! Please!!!***

Dec 20, 2020, 10:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic