Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
PSU lol...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 905

PSU lol...

Nov 7, 2020, 6:21 PM

...Twerps pounding them at Happy Valley.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: PSU lol...

Nov 7, 2020, 6:26 PM

they are not good. Eveeryone has run on them and stopped their run. Not being a Franklin fan I'm fine with that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't the Gameday crew predict wins for PSU and Michigan?***

Nov 7, 2020, 6:45 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Didn't the Gameday crew predict wins for PSU and Michigan?***

Nov 7, 2020, 7:13 PM

That crew has faces made for radio....I don’t think they do their homework for every show.....better to be lucky than good....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody at ESPN does their homework.

Nov 7, 2020, 7:19 PM

Joey Galloway and Jesse Palmer, while previewing the Clemson/ND game, mentioned how our defense didn't look great giving up 28 points to BC. It's obvious they just looked at the scoreboard and didn't watch the game or else they'd know that not all of those points were given up by the defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 905
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic