Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Remember this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,034

Remember this?

May 3, 2020, 11:23 AM

Of course you do. Need some positive football in our lives right now. Where were you during the game? Who were you with? What were the thoughts and emotions that went through your mind and how’d it make you feel? Good times right here. I know we’ve talked about this a million times but this drive and last play is the most awesome thing that has happened to Clemson football in my lifetime. Born in 83. Maybe this will take our minds off the negative stuff for a minute. https://youtu.be/kYp9hcsqqRE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Burned into my brain. Love it!***

May 3, 2020, 11:33 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We were at the game and thought we had the worst seats in

May 3, 2020, 11:51 AM

the house, left corner of the Clemson end zone three rows from the field. My wife and I couldn't even see the other end of the field. As it ended up, we couldn't have had better seats. My wife called the winning touchdown on the last drive to Hunter.

Re: Remember this?

May 3, 2020, 12:00 PM

I was watching this when I was living back in the states in Charleston. I called in sick the next day ;).

Everyone remembers the HR play for obvious reasons but JL's catch was incredible.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes!

May 3, 2020, 2:54 PM

What an insane catch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 3, 2020, 1:53 PM

Was also the last time Deshaun Watson got to play behind a good O-line.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just how close was CJ . . .

May 3, 2020, 5:40 PM

Fuller to breaking that kickoff return?!!! I know he was shocked to get tripped up from a guy he never saw . . . The initial catch by Mike . . . the 3rd and 3 to Hunter . . . all worked together for a perfect drive.

Etched and ingrained into our very being . . . Sweeeet Memory!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 3, 2020, 5:55 PM

Dang, I forgot about that game, when did it happen;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you . That will never get old....***

May 3, 2020, 6:08 PM

May 3, 2020, 6:27 PM

Kind of. I was pretty buzzed.

May 3, 2020, 8:05 PM

Thanks for sharing! We were around the 20 on the Clemson side, at the end of the field with the most memorable ending to any college game I've ever seen. At the start of the drive I remember yelling "We've got time Tigers!" When Williams made that catch around the 40 i thought "I'm gonna cry if we we lose." When Leggett made that catch at the 10 I thought "I'm gonna cry if we win!" By that point it was 45 degrees with 19 mph winds, which is REALLY cold when you're crying. :) After a 35-year wait to return to the top, all I could say was "That was Hunter! That was Hunter!"

May 3, 2020, 8:16 PM

My wife and son were with CU alumni. Me and my 15 year old daughter in the Alabama donor section. She about got into fisticuffs with a BAMA fan who kept yelling in her face (playfully but annoying as crap)...At half, we moved to the concourse on the Clemson side in front of the wife’s section. When hunter caught the ball, some old dude came running down the concourse, picked her up, did a 360, set her back down and kept going. Men were weeping.

It was a beautiful thing.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,034
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic