Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sean McDonough is using hockey analogies to explain football coaching philosophy.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 989

Sean McDonough is using hockey analogies to explain football coaching philosophy.

Jan 1, 2021, 5:04 PM

I’m sorry, what is hockey?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: Sean McDonough is using hockey analogies to explain football coaching philosophy.

Jan 1, 2021, 5:11 PM

I'm with you. But can you imagine the fun if Miss State and Tulsa played with sticks?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sean McDonough is using hockey analogies to explain football coaching philosophy.

Jan 1, 2021, 5:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Jan 1, 2021, 5:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U10hwIK7sIw

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2021, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Sean McDonough is using hockey analogies to explain football coaching philosophy. ]

Forget the sticks....#4 of Miss State would have had a blade on the bottom of his foot.

Jan 1, 2021, 5:12 PM

A great sport...coming from a Canadian.

Jan 1, 2021, 5:14 PM

Yeah. A great sport to watch while you’re sleeping.

Jan 1, 2021, 5:16 PM

It is constantly moving...very few breaks. I love football, but it is a bunch 150 7-10 second plays and most of the game time is taken up with everyone standing around looking for play calls.

Jan 1, 2021, 5:24 PM

Booger “Moran” McFarland was using basketball analogies this morning ...... and of course picked OSU.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Defeats the purpose of using an analogy unless his audience is Canadian****

Jan 1, 2021, 5:28 PM

Jan 1, 2021, 5:39 PM

What do you expect. He’s a grad of Syracuse where Hockey is more important that football.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2021, 5:48 PM

What do you expect. He’s a grad of Syracuse where Hockey is more important that football.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 989
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic