Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Big goals in mind, Greene says Clemson gave him better shot at success than LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Big goals in mind, Greene says Clemson gave him better shot at success than LSU

Dec 1, 2020, 8:01 AM

Big goals in mind, Greene says Clemson gave him better shot at success than LSU

Malcolm Greene had a choice to make between Clemson and LSU in his recruiting process, and when it came time to make the final decision it wasn’t difficult to make. You see, Greene wants to be a multi-millionaire and produce his own clothing line one day, and he felt like Clemson gave him a better chance of success. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Big goals in mind, Greene says Clemson gave him better shot at success than LSU

Dec 1, 2020, 8:15 AM

A True Clemson Tiger _______________ wishing you much success young man - on and off the field**

GO TIGERS !!!

Re: TNET: Big goals in mind, Greene says Clemson gave him better shot at success than LSU

Dec 1, 2020, 9:34 AM

I guess we can say that we stole him from LSU, LMAO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2020, 2:31 PM

Or, SAVED him from LSU. Baton Rouge is not a great place in my opinion and I do believe LSU is little more than a party school. I could be wrong.

55 credit hours?

Dec 1, 2020, 9:33 AM

I didn’t know that was even possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 55 credit hours?

Dec 1, 2020, 9:41 AM

Very possible, I came into college with 49 credits. Lots of high schools now have Dual-enrollment with technical schools in order to get High School and College credits.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 55 credit hours?

Dec 1, 2020, 9:55 AM

Times change, I guess. You used to have to take AP courses in high school to get credits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My former roommate used to own the record at Clemson

Dec 1, 2020, 11:08 AM [ in reply to 55 credit hours? ]

20 years ago the record was about 80 hours to start I think. Another student from my high school (Farragut in Knoxville, TN) broke that record a few years later (I think with 95?). It's become progressively easier to get college credit while in high school, so I'm sure that there have been people close to 100 hours coming in now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So first of all, great story. Sounds like he is going to get every ounce out of

Dec 1, 2020, 9:42 AM

Every opportunity he’s given and so glad he chose Clemson. On the flip side. Hate to see a negative in this but how many are out for a true freshman to be starting. Is this related to Kendrick being out?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So first of all, great story. Sounds like he is going to get every ounce out of

Dec 1, 2020, 9:50 AM

Sheridan was out as well and he played nickel so third behind booth and Goodrich

Thanks hate to admit but wasn’t thinking of Sheridan and should have.***

Dec 1, 2020, 9:51 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most impressive! I just live the caliber of men we recruit

Dec 1, 2020, 10:53 AM

to Clemson. Greene has his head on straight and I have no doubt he will achieve his goals.

null

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic