Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump handling the election results
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 427

Trump handling the election results

Nov 30, 2020, 7:21 PM

the way he has handled them, makes me look back at the Russia Investigation and The Impeachment and question even more his response to both of those issues.

I admit that I did not follow either of those stories closely. Back in the pre-pandemic days I did not devote a lot of time to politics. But my my view on Russia is that they did try to help him and Trump didn’t push them back and being a newcomer to politics he probably didn’t realize how bad that looked. So though there was some bad things that happened with Russia, I was happy that it didn’t take him down.

On the impeachment thing, I wasn’t stupid enough to believe it was a perfect phone call. But since the Republicans stuck with him, I was OK with that outcome as well.

But now that I see how Republicans are going along or at least not questioning Trumps inability to concede the election, it makes me realize that Republicans are so afraid of Trump that them going along with him on the scandals during his administration now carry less weight with me.

In my opinion Trump is just a very dangerous person. It’s just crystal clear. Those of you who go along with his lies are either stupid or willing to lie to advance your own political agenda.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump handling the election results

Nov 30, 2020, 8:16 PM

Obama, Clinton, DOJ, FBI, CIA, and NSA conspired to create a fake Russian narrative to bring down the President of the United States of America, and you think Trump is dangerous?

Wow, just wow.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So is this way of you justifying

Nov 30, 2020, 8:34 PM

Lying for your dear leader because you think others lied before?

Re: So is this way of you justifying

Nov 30, 2020, 8:53 PM

I see you have met Keowee, he is our local News Max correspondent.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So is this way of you justifying

Nov 30, 2020, 9:40 PM

It’s all-in, OANN!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump handling the election results

Nov 30, 2020, 10:26 PM

You misspelled Obama and Hillary when you mentioned dangerous. You do know that those 2 blatantly allowed our soldiers get blown to smitherines in Benghazi and did absolutely nothing! You have the definition of dangerous confused!

Replies: 5
| visibility 427
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic