Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Lannden Zanders on Troy Polamalu, Locks of Love, and his grandma's mac and cheese
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,803

TNET: Lannden Zanders on Troy Polamalu, Locks of Love, and his grandma's mac and cheese

Oct 12, 2020, 4:37 PM

Lannden Zanders on Troy Polamalu, Locks of Love, and his grandma's mac and cheese

Lannden Zanders crossed the field against Miami and delivered a punishing blow to a Hurricane ballcarrier, hair flowing freely from underneath his helmet, drawing comparisons to former Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu. Zanders probably wasn’t thinking about his idol at that moment, however. He was thinking about his grandmother and her famous mac and cheese. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Lannden Zanders on Troy Polamalu, Locks of Love, and his grandma's mac and cheese

Oct 12, 2020, 5:02 PM

I’ll say it again, this kid is gonna be special. Next level in his time at Clemson. It’s great to be a Tiger!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Lannden Zanders on Troy Polamalu, Locks of Love, and his grandma's mac and cheese

Oct 12, 2020, 5:02 PM

Sounds like a very smart and responsible young man good job own raising this young right God Bless

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 5:16 PM

Very interesting, I don't think I've ever heard him talking before. I've always wondered about his hair and love to hear that it's for a good cause. He needs to look into the Clairol program, I understand it's the one that truly donates everything unlike "locks of love."

Oct 13, 2020, 12:32 PM

Be interested in finding link about Clairol program. I have been growing my hair for 3 years now mainly just to see what it looks like since I retired. But my wife had cancer and went through chemo and thought I would eventually donate somewhere as losing it to chemo can be traumatic for many given the entire circumstances. My wife took it well and just wore a hat and said that was good enough for her.

Oct 12, 2020, 5:27 PM

He sounds like a really good guy. Humble and down-to-earth Plus he didn’t make the reporter at the 4:30 mark feel bad for calling him “Jalen”.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 6:22 PM

I missed something here. Why is his hair short in this interview?

Oct 12, 2020, 6:31 PM

I’m going to guess it’s pulled back. That or he donated it to Locks of Love again?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 6:39 PM

Yep, pulled back and tied up.

Oct 12, 2020, 9:19 PM

He is a "BALLER"! I don't have to like his hair to love his football, and I must say, I love his thinking of others with his "CAUSE". You go, young man, and continue to support the good things that are in your heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 9:26 PM

I agree wholeheartedly! I've donated to Locks of Love twice through the years because of a childhood friend of my daughter.
Advancing a good "CAUSE" blesses everyone.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 13, 2020, 7:26 AM

I really shouldn't read player Bio's this early in the day. So many of our kids have had stories that make me tear up. Bless Lannden's heart and prayers for Grandma.

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,803
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic