Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Stand up and fight or tap out? Clemson defense chose to fight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

TNET: Stand up and fight or tap out? Clemson defense chose to fight

Nov 1, 2020, 11:01 AM

Stand up and fight or tap out? Clemson defense chose to fight

Facing an 18-point deficit and on the verge of being beaten in the regular season for the first time since 2017, the Clemson Tigers – and especially the defense – had a decision to make – stand up and fight or tap out. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Stand up and fight or tap out? Clemson defense chose to fight

Nov 1, 2020, 11:35 AM

:)

Nah, this should have been a triple at least....***

Nov 1, 2020, 12:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 2:12 PM

Missed viewing the game yeterday due to power outage. Anyone have info on rebroadcasts?

Nov 1, 2020, 5:41 PM

If you missed that game, you missed a Humm Dinger for sure!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 2:47 PM

I loved the response of the defense in the 2H. Pretty much viewed that a shut out would be essential for the half for a win. And we needed every bit of it. This was Venables at his best. Adjustments, motivation, and change in attitude. He unlocked all of the keys.

I do think one area of weakness was exposed on Saturday. We were not effective at man to man secondary coverage. And I believe BC was the first team we played who was really capable to go at this. Not looking to diminish what was accomplished. But even after the break, they had men open. Their lack of success was largely do our front pressure, dropping more guys back, and BC just plain did not execute with the proficiency they did in 1H.

Nov 1, 2020, 3:07 PM

Breesee's sack was THE PLAY for me from the game!!! What a man child! He is going to be incredible! We will need him and T Davis come Saturday! Go Tigers!!!

Nov 1, 2020, 3:16 PM

What chance do we have that Davis is able to play on Saturday?
GO TIGERS!!!

Nov 1, 2020, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Stand up and fight or tap out? Clemson defense chose to fight ]

Yes sir, I said after the game, that, that was the play of the game with us only being ahead by 4 point before that play. They were in a 4 down situation all the way down the field with enough time on the clock for them to score, and that play by Bresee ended their chances to win that game being only 4 points down, and Bresee causing the safety made it 6 points ahead for the good guys!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2020, 6:19 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Stand up and fight or tap out? Clemson defense chose to fight ]

BC was holding Bresee on EVERY passing play. It was all they could do to slow him down.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic