Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson LB has surgery, ruled out for season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson LB has surgery, ruled out for season

Dec 12, 2020, 5:28 PM

Clemson LB has surgery, ruled out for season

Clemson redshirt sophomore Jake Venables shared on social media Saturday that an injury sustained against Virginia Tech last week will hold him out for the seas Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

get well jake..headline scared the daylights out of me

Dec 12, 2020, 5:31 PM

though thought it was skalski

Re: get well jake..headline scared the daylights out of me

Dec 12, 2020, 5:54 PM

No kidding! Can we avoid the click-bait headlines like this?

Re: get well jake..headline scared the daylights out of me

Dec 12, 2020, 6:37 PM

You didn’t notice Jake in the picture below the headline? Saw the 5 knew it was Jake unfortunately. So what’s the word on Jamie is he gonna be able to go vs ND?

No, I never saw the picture till I clicked on the link

Dec 13, 2020, 8:49 AM

that is why it is called click bait. Some people would not click on it if the headline said "Jake Venables has surgery, ruled out for the season"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson LB has surgery, ruled out for season

Dec 12, 2020, 6:03 PM

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Heal up well Jake!!!

Dec 12, 2020, 7:14 PM

Thanks for giving us your best every day!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2020, 7:43 PM

Rest up Jake, look forward to seeing you next year.

Skalski???

Dec 12, 2020, 7:56 PM

Will he be ready to play a full game?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

FYI -

Dec 12, 2020, 8:11 PM

David Hood in a story earlier this week said no status updates on anyone until he has the first meeting with Dabo et al tomorrow night. Arg.

Yeah, I never look at the pics when I see a ckickbait headline like this... Unfortunately with 2020 we really won't know anything until kick Sat.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FYI -

Dec 12, 2020, 9:35 PM

Totally agree, and +1. My thoughts are this, though, whatever happens, our preparation and team attitude is second to none. All our guys are prepared to step in, step up and be “the guy”. I do think that is one of the things that separates us from all the others. Think about it. We don’t recruit and sign guys who aren’t up to the task. Our recruits and signees are the guys other teams lust after in their hearts. All teams face adversity and injury situations, but we don’t have second class talent on our roster. We are going to be fine. “Next Man Up” means that the next “man” is just that, “a real Man”!
I wish all our guys to be healthy, but less than our best beats the stew out of other team’s very best. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FYI -

Dec 12, 2020, 9:35 PM [ in reply to FYI - ]

Totally agree, and +1. My thoughts are this, though, whatever happens, our preparation and team attitude is second to none. All our guys are prepared to step in, step up and be “the guy”. I do think that is one of the things that separates us from all the others. Think about it. We don’t recruit and sign guys who aren’t up to the task. Our recruits and signees are the guys other teams lust after in their hearts. All teams face adversity and injury situations, but we don’t have second class talent on our roster. We are going to be fine. “Next Man Up” means that the next “man” is just that, “a real Man”!
I wish all our guys to be healthy, but less than our best beats the stew out of other team’s very best. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 13, 2020, 4:11 PM

Get well soon! We will need you next year for sure!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2020, 1:30 PM

Enjoy your physical downtime wild man and keep coaching up these young backers!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic