Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There truly is something fishy about this COVID-19 outbreak. 2 more links
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

There truly is something fishy about this COVID-19 outbreak. 2 more links

Apr 22, 2020, 5:23 PM

http://www.shadolsonshow.com/2020/01/13/covid-19-born-in-north-carolina-sold-to-wuhan-lab-optimized-for-pandemic-spread/#

Message was edited by: orangecoloredglasses®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I knew the Tarcheats were somehow involved ! Fire Swofford!

Apr 22, 2020, 5:31 PM

!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There truly is something fishy about this COVID-19 outbreak

Apr 22, 2020, 5:34 PM

Ugh ...... nope.
http://www.shadolsonshow.com/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2020, 6:06 PM

it's obvious that vaccines cause 5G and 5G causes COVID-19. The science is right in front of us!

IMG-0161

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Apr 22, 2020, 6:21 PM

I posted this link about six weeks ago and was called irresponsible.

Apr 22, 2020, 7:21 PM

And you were conned six weeks ago. Shad Olson was a nutcase six weeks ago and is still a nutcase. He was an actor and is now a fiction writer that spins opinion as news. Gettin old guys, just because u see something on the internet doesn't mean its true.

Apr 22, 2020, 7:37 PM [ in reply to Re: There truly is something fishy about this COVID-19 outbreak ]

I've never heard of Shad Olson before I copied the link but its irrelevant because I've already read several other similar articles from other respected news outlets and no I don't mean Fox News. I guess I'll do a thorough search and post a bunch of "better" links. No one is saying UNC is trying to kill people. It's the researcher that was in the wrong. Scientists make fortunes off patents they get after researching viruses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 22, 2020, 7:49 PM

https://www.wunc.org/post/unc-lab-may-offer-hope-covid-19-treatment

Here's another.

Apr 22, 2020, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Re: There truly is something fishy about this COVID-19 outbreak ]

http://www.pmlive.com/pharma_news/gilead_faces_criticism_over_remdesivirs_orphan_drug_desiAME=2&?SQ_DESIGN_NAME=2&

I posted that Francis Boyle stated this two months ago.

Apr 22, 2020, 7:41 PM

And that's why Senator Cotton stopped talking about digging into the origins of this virus.

But the perps would rather "potential litigates" just assume it was some freak mutation that a Chinese bat passed on to the world.

And unfortunately a lot of people are just too ignorant, naive, and gullible to believe their coverup instead of the obvious.

Re: I posted that Francis Boyle stated this two months ago.

Apr 22, 2020, 8:04 PM

I hear you loud and clear. Earlier today someone posted in another thread that people do mental gymnastics to believe in conspiracies and I replied that others do more mental gymnastics to not believe in conspiracies. I really hope for more for this board.

WHO will figure this out, it's kinda what they do, duh

Apr 23, 2020, 2:28 AM [ in reply to I posted that Francis Boyle stated this two months ago. ]

They're like for UN for health, kinda; so relax peeps they got this & vote Biden (cause Lebron said to)

Re: There truly is something fishy about this COVID-19 outbreak. 2 more links

Apr 22, 2020, 8:33 PM

I apologise Crump. Please move this to P&R if you don't mind as I don't I can.

Apr 23, 2020, 5:29 AM

Post Message: New Topic

You are about to post a new topic in the Football forum. If this is not correct, please choose another below

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 23, 2020, 1:55 AM

Please tell me you didn’t graduate from Clemson.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic