Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
These 2 clowns talking about TL being out 2 games hurting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,369

These 2 clowns talking about TL being out 2 games hurting

Oct 31, 2020, 11:17 PM

his chances. Won't he still play 10 games,counting ACCCG while Fields can play 9 at the most ?

I personally think it'll help him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: These 2 clowns talking about TL being out 2 games hurting

Oct 31, 2020, 11:25 PM

I dont see Fields playing all his games. Not saying he will get sick or hurt, but with the highly stringent BIG 14 rules, what are the odds one of their games wont get canceled? I do see they set them up to miss Wisonsin (shocking lol) but still would not bet on them playing 9

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 31, 2020, 11:34 PM

I think you need a Heisman moment. Having one without playing at ND seems unlikely. JMHO.

Nov 1, 2020, 12:40 AM

If the Heisman, needs a competitive game for the Heisman moment then we may not have a winner this year. Ohio State's schedule for the regular season is a cake walk. Alabama doesn't have anyone that will challenge them in the SEC. We are head and shoulders better than the rest of the ACC. The rich have gotten richer. If a team competes with Clemson, Alabama, or Ohio State then it will likely be because Trevor, Fields, or Jones has a bad game. If they play well, none of their games will be close enough for a Heisman Moment.

Nov 1, 2020, 5:06 AM

Yes, we are head and shoulders, but don’t look now but we have been taken to the wire by one “crappy” ACC team and played real tough and got a little scare by another. We are going to be battle tested by the end of the year,

Despite what anyone says, the ACC is never just a “cakewalk” and we’ve won nattys not in spite of if but a lot of times we are just prepared. Hot take, I know.

Nov 1, 2020, 7:46 AM

Are you referring to the 18 point win against UVA or the 26 point win against Syracuse as being taken to the wire. Asking for a friend.

Nov 1, 2020, 6:16 AM [ in reply to Re: These 2 clowns talking about TL being out 2 games hurting ]

This may very well be true. If so, can you name me a play that you think says “here is your Heisman winner”?For TL, I really can’t. Same for Mack Jones. The stumble throw to the TE by JF seems like one.

OTOH, I think you can say “there is your Heisman winner” on multiple plays by ETN. If ETN is the star at ND, I think TL will end up behind ETN. For me, this is as it should be. Given the choice of pick your poison, multiple coaches have chose to try to take away Travis. Heck Manny Diaz even called ETN the man.

Nov 1, 2020, 7:30 AM [ in reply to Re: These 2 clowns talking about TL being out 2 games hurting ]

Probably will play ND twice. Might get a second chance in the ACC Championship game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,369
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic