Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To Whom It May Concern:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 480

To Whom It May Concern:

Nov 29, 2020, 7:08 PM
Dump.PNG(90.6 K)

Better luck next time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg4_Qd_rYVc&feature=emb_logo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Russel "What state is MN?" Ramsland

Nov 29, 2020, 7:19 PM

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/exhibit-q-lawyer-lin-wood-submits-that-michigan-is-really-minnesota-in-failed-pro-trump-election-affidavit/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s a new joke.

Nov 29, 2020, 7:26 PM

What do we do next?

Ask Obama how many states?

Ask Al Gore how to spell potato?

Where do we go with this joke. Cause it’s just amazing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm so sorry, but the content just writes itself***

Nov 29, 2020, 7:41 PM

Re: That’s a new joke.

Nov 29, 2020, 8:19 PM [ in reply to That’s a new joke. ]

No, the mistake was from hurrying though the data to get it to a court in GA. However careless it was it's for certain that showing the method of election fraud in GA is exactly the same as the method of MI is just as significant as comparing election fraud to MN.

Don't let them drag you into a dark place. That's where they have the advantage. 'Sunlight disinfects...'

When someone dismisses the depositions of 200+ witnesses (signed under oath) with some joke they are ignoring what they can't see because they refuse to see.

I do not believe the justices sitting on SCOTUS will ignore any of this. If you've noticed not one person here can tell me why votes are recorded in fractions. Perhaps really short people only get to cast a .21 vote and people just a few inches taller get to cast a .81 vote.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That’s a new joke.

Nov 29, 2020, 10:20 PM

They started floating this cockamamie idea before the 2016 election to make the same claim they are making in the 2020 election. It seems to be another attempted Trump/Stone ruse, plain and simple.

This poor guy must not be a very knowledgeable programmer, because that claim is unfounded and incorrect. A fractional ballot does not make sense when toting up an election, but the underlying database does not know that there cannot be fractional ballots. It is the explicit responsibility of the voting system programmer to ensure that none of the counting software can send a fractional ballot to the database, but the database could still store such a thing. And why? To store a number large enough for a statewide or a national election, a database will use a number format that can count fractions as well as whole numbers.

Computers store numbers in one of several binary formats. We count in base-10 (decimal), but computers count in base-2 (binary), so each digit has two possible values (0 or 1) instead of the ten we use (0-9). Also, while a student can write smaller and smaller when working on a math problem and squeeze more digits into the same space on a piece of paper, computers have no such luxury and can handle only a finite number of digits at a time. When defining a database, the programmer or database administrator (DBA) creating the database gives each data point (such as the count of ballots cast for a given candidate) a specific, fixed amount of storage.

The video appears to show the underlying database counting votes with a “double-precision floating-point decimal” number. This number can count from -1038 to 1038, making it possible to count an entire state’s elections, or the entire country’s. However, that numeric format, by its very definition and nature, also allows for fractional numbers, not just whole numbers.

The fact that the database underlying the tabulation system can track fractional votes—and that a programmer can abuse the underlying database to produce new results—is a side effect of the way computers store numbers and absolutely nothing more than that. Remember, it is the database behind the tabulating system that can handle fractions; the voting system itself should not ever pass a fractional ballot to the database.

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2016/11/02/fraction-farce-not-fraction-magic/

Re: To Whom It May Concern:

Nov 29, 2020, 9:18 PM

I think that horse is completely DEAD - stop beatin' it to death, man.

Nov 29, 2020, 11:09 PM

NewsMaxitus is chronic, and often terminal. I fear it is too late.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 10:34 PM

Nov 30, 2020, 2:07 AM

1 term and impeached and blown out in the election. Get used to it and move on. Worst leader in US history. All you're doing is making it more fun for people like me who didn't like Trump. He is done. Move on. That said, I hope you don't move on and are distraught for the next few years about his loss. It is very entertaining. This is probably the toughest lost for any president in US history. He was a god to his cult. Luckily the masses know he is a fraud.

Replies: 9
| visibility 480
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic