Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USuC has pulled off the The Mother of Screw-ups...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 5,130

USuC has pulled off the The Mother of Screw-ups...

Dec 27, 2020, 4:38 PM

They never seem to learn from their mistakes. Just freakin' mind boggling! They're over on Chicken Net trashing Beamer or trying to rationalize his hire. Best SNL skit in a long time.

I quote:

"Ray Tanner thought Freeze had too much baggage, and Chadwell was too inexperienced. Five years ago, Ray interviewed Lincoln Riley, and thought he was too young, so he hired Muschamp instead. Go figure. Thank goodness that we didn’t play Liberty, Coastal Carolina or UAB this year, as all three are better coached and would have boat-raced us with lesser talent.

This unfortunate situation that we find ourselves in lies squarely at the feet of our incompetent AD, who hired a loser of a head coach, and a BOT, who only cares about being coddled and pampered by the university and doesn’t give a #### about winning!"

Cliff Notes of a complete F Up!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USuC has pulled off the The Mother of Screw-ups...

Dec 27, 2020, 4:50 PM

The thing is they could make the perfect hire and the culture down there would screw it up. They caught lightning in a bottle with Spurrier. I can remember like yesterday going into that 2009 game a very reputable journalist (where have those gone) said the wheels were in motion to fire the old ball coach. We were driving to go up 14-0 and as we all know the rest is history. There those idiots were getting ready to fire the best coach they ever had.

I swear I don’t even think Coach Swinney could win there long term. USuCk is Auburn without the history.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Nice post...***

Dec 27, 2020, 4:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2020, 5:52 PM

The sad reality is, I don't think we've hit bottom yet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Dec 27, 2020, 6:08 PM

There is light at the end of the tunnel...but, it's the oncoming 4:10 to Yuma...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully you're right (for once).***

Dec 28, 2020, 8:20 AM [ in reply to Re: USuC has pulled off the The Mother of Screw-ups... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 27, 2020, 6:59 PM

And the really comical part of this is they still think they have a lot of top notch talent. They've got a long way to go to get caught up on talent.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Dec 27, 2020, 7:01 PM

And the really comical part of this is they still think they have a lot of top notch talent. They've got a long way to go to get caught up on talent.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Freeze would be coach if he wanted it***

Dec 27, 2020, 8:38 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 9:44 AM

My two sense is that the right hire would've been Chad well. He would've at least tried to change the culture, which wood be hard to do, he's proven it twice now. I know it's csu and coastal but what he's done at both schools is remarkable. Having said that, I'm glad they didn't because he deserves better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It seems abundantly clear...

Dec 28, 2020, 9:57 AM

that one of the job requirements was agreeing to be saddled with a few of the coaches from Cusschamp's staff.

Hiring a new coach then effectively forcing him to retain members of the old staff that won a total of six games over the last two seasons is never a good thing but I'm sure am glad they're doing it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 10
| visibility 5,130
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic