Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We come on here & post, agree or disagree, say Go TiGERS, brag about our teams, but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,525

We come on here & post, agree or disagree, say Go TiGERS, brag about our teams, but

Jun 6, 2020, 6:58 PM

what would happen if we ALL met up outside The Esso Club, introduced ourselves (I’d wear a bulb on top of my Clemson cap so to be seen), not shake hands due to Coronus but elbow each other & chat our heads off, trade phone numbers, laugh about some of our crazy posts (like from humorous Balm the funny-asse pilot boat captain or Joe21 telling us about 2 wars & his about to be published book which includes his wisdom) while having a cold brew.

Dang, wouldn’t that be a fun hoot and not a Coot in the house with a SEC Crown or a Natty to be found!

Go TiGERS & TigerNet Friends!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We come on here & post, agree or disagree, say Go TiGERS, brag about our teams, but

Jun 6, 2020, 7:06 PM

Yes it would. I know I have clashed with a few over the last few months but it's nothing personal and we can just agree to disagree. It's easy to bash and trash people behind a keyboard. When you meet someone face to face you get a much better feel and usually end up having more in common than you think. Doesn't matter what I say or what someone else says to me it doesn't change the fact that we are all tigers in the end! (minus a few coots and bulldogs and Seminole. Lol)

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We come on here & post, agree or disagree, say Go TiGERS, brag about our teams, but

Jun 6, 2020, 7:52 PM

What ties us together really is far greater than the things that separate us. I liked your post! (and I, probably, am one of the more dogmatic fans and posters on the site). One thing that definitely is TRUE is, like almost all of us, I am a Tiger and a Clemson fan from the top of my head to the soles of my feet and everywhere in between. That is a trait that runs in our veins, along with our Orange blood.

Message was edited by: Dugatiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 7:16 PM

Many years ago there was a group of us who gathered for a tailgate during the off season by the creek near the new softball field. We had a grand time. It was good to put a face with a keyboard handle. Maybe some of you younger guys & gals can get something started.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 7:46 PM

Totally Agree! I would even make the trip, barring any unforeseen timing issues which don't happen all that often nowadays, thankfully.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 8:13 PM

Sounds good, we could wear a name tag and a lightbulb. A few might need a few lightbulbs and a few name tags ?? lol.????

Friday night before a home game or the day of after a early game?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

^ while laughing..

Jun 6, 2020, 8:50 PM

did I punch wrong side of the like or dislike button?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ while laughing..

Jun 7, 2020, 12:13 PM

I love the light bulbs, I was joking about some who have multiple accounts, not being serious about name tags....lol

We should all get together, It would be a good time for us all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Jun 6, 2020, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Re: We come on here & post, agree or disagree, say Go TiGERS, brag about our teams, but ]

We found a weekend game day was not a good time. Too much going on and many are with their group of friends. We had ours on a Saturday in the off season or when fall practice was in progress. If it was a practice Saturday, Coach TB invited us over to watch practice. Had a noon tailgate and though this was more conducive to a relaxed and friendly gathering. One of the guys had a trailer mounted cooker and some of us took brats etc. We even had chicken with a beer can stuffed up its rear. We could never set a date where everyone was there. Just set a date and as many as can make it will be a start. We need to have the TNet brass join us.

And speaking of LBB and his wearing a bulb. Years ago I found a light bulb in a magic store that could be activated by placing two leads on the base of the bulb to the ring on my finger. I would go to a friends house and ring his doorbell. When someone came to the door, to their amazement, I had a lit light bulb in my hand with no external connections.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 10:15 PM

Lighting a Light Bulb with no connection is what T'Net is all about! Just say when and where - I'll be there! Love you guys and gals (umm, did I get that right?)

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 10:29 PM

Enjoying an adult beverage, while listening to dsp talk his way out of another ban, would be worth the trip.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2020, 10:33 PM

We need to meet only if tbalm drives his ‘78 el Camino; dug brings his 200+ ton tug pushing jet fuel on hartwell, and Francis Marion rides a leopard.

You and joe can ride a tandem moped.

Love to do it. Could get a buddy of mine to give us a tour of the football facility (I think)...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 11:35 AM

I’m down.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 12:15 PM

Place and time??? I think it would be a great turnout.
Oink oink my good friends.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,525
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic