Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We need our DL to bring more pressure
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,222

We need our DL to bring more pressure

Jan 1, 2020, 5:34 PM

I think our DL needs to step up a little bit and bring pressure from a 4 man front. XT and co needs to make Joe Burrow throw 1 second earlier than he wants to. I know Coach Venables will devise plans to bring pressure based on scheme and our Cornerbacks can defend well too.

If we do this, we limit them to 28 points and we probably win 35-28 or 38-28 type of game..

Also, seeing the ducks play and how OU fared, Ducks vs LSU would have been a better semi finals...

Message was edited by: dinesh15®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We need our DL to bring more pressure

Jan 1, 2020, 5:38 PM

Blitzing our lb's concerns me because they are slow and seem to be a step late. But we have to get pressure can't let JB have all day because he has been accurate all year bar none on defense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 5:44 PM

yeah if we had our last years DL, we will win by 2 TD's.. oh well, we cant have 3 NFL 1st rounders play for us every year :)

I think we have to rattle Joe Burrow somehow.. if we hit him a couple of times and bring pressure consistently, I would like to see how good he is :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 6:28 PM

We'll win by 10+ points with the DL we have. LSU's OL is susceptible to giving up sacks. BV will dial up just enough pressure to disrupt him just enough throughout the game.

The real story is that LSU's defense won't be able to contain our offense. It's a strength vs. weakness that we will exploit.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,222
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic