Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What happens if Streeter calls better plays
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

What happens if Streeter calls better plays

Dec 30, 2020, 5:18 PM

like literally the perfect play call every time with nothing but first downs and touch downs. Do we have a OC controversy at this point, I just wanted some thoughts on this in case it happens.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It gives Dabo more confidence when Tony leaves for NFL on Jan 12***

Dec 30, 2020, 5:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What happens if Streeter calls better plays

Dec 30, 2020, 5:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 30, 2020, 6:06 PM

It just means he’s better at stealing defensive signals....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 5:21 PM

it could work out in our favor if we buck some tendencies

but I'm sure we have "the sheets"

1st and short plays
1st and 10 plays
2nd and short plays
2nd and long plays etc.

Probably a handful of plays in each category and you innie meenie moe it

I would imagine it will look similar to an elliot called game minus some ad libbing or a few spot plays

we are who we are...if you will - execution and toughness will win or lose the game

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 5:22 PM

I do not think you were paying attention, there would be no second downs. NOTHING but first downs and Touchdowns. Like the dude turns out to be a savant, then what?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 5:26 PM

no controversy

if he has that kind of success it would be primarily due to the ineptness of OCRYO d

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: What happens if Streeter calls better plays ]

I hate having “the sheets.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 30, 2020, 6:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 5:25 PM

I wouldn't think so. I also feel like Dabo will be more involved and possibly even call a few himself. Like one of the other poaster said, it will help his resume and give Dabo some confidence if and when Elliott does leave.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 5:38 PM

Are you suggesting that he might steal the defense's signals? As proven by various anonymous sources and reported in "the media," that's the only way to consistently call the right play.

Look for this to actually happen...

Dec 30, 2020, 5:41 PM

The coaching staff has been approaching Tnet as an actual reference to our offensive woe’s this year since Scott is no longer calling the plays. In an effort to allow TE to save face, Dabo cooked up this “story” about protocol. Pretty pathetic really, but we all know how Dabo likes to operate on the fringe. Now, with the intel the staff has gained from posters comparing TE to Rob Spence, they have created a cutting edge offensive plan that reveals, not only is BS a masterful play caller, but also capable of manipulating the play calling of the opposing offense!!! Divergence or whatever they call it. Anyway, let’s all sit back and watch it unfold in real time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 5:43 PM

Dabo always says "you're only as good as the people you hire"... so far that philosophy has worked, no reason to doubt Dabo now.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic