Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where are the mask Karens complaining about Nancy Pelosi?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Where are the mask Karens complaining about Nancy Pelosi?

Sep 2, 2020, 2:30 PM

Seems like she’s giving her ok to open things up and burn the masks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair...

Sep 2, 2020, 2:40 PM

She told us from day 1 that we should all go hang out in Chinatown cuz it’s fun.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

chinatown is a dump***

Sep 2, 2020, 3:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

... and smells like one.***

Sep 2, 2020, 5:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

But where else am I going to find fresh bats for my tailgate

Sep 2, 2020, 9:27 PM [ in reply to chinatown is a dump*** ]

Party?

You fix em up like a beer can chicken but cook them rare.

Re: Where are the mask Karens complaining about Nancy Pelosi?

Sep 2, 2020, 2:46 PM

Maybe she should join Biden in his basement. Probably don’t need masks there

Sep 2, 2020, 3:06 PM

Her and Biden have gotten so old that neither one of them can talk about an issue without forgetting what they're saying and begin stuttering. I feel sorry for both of them bc, their family, or their close friends hasn't advised them against public speaking, and that is the honest truth. All of us get old, and our memory just isn't as clear as it once was, and that has happen with Nancy and Joe, and neither should be making any decisions on running our country...

Both have given more than enough of their lives with doing what they thought was best for our country, and it is time that both of them to step away and enjoy their retirement from public service. I thank them both bc, I believe that everything they have help to get done, at the time, they thought that it was best for our country!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Where are the mask Karens complaining about Nancy Pelosi? ]

She needs a mask whenever she's in public, pandemic or not.

Sep 2, 2020, 4:19 PM

True dat! And, her broomstick wood go nicely with her mask.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 2:48 PM

You misspelled, "Wicked Witch of the West"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

HA!***

Sep 2, 2020, 2:58 PM

Sep 2, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Where are the mask Karens complaining about Nancy Pelosi? ]

I want to believe but why wasnt she melting, melting.....

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 4:11 PM

OK ... that is scarier than Crybaby Bridge.

Sep 2, 2020, 5:02 PM

??

Sep 2, 2020, 3:08 PM

Like all things with liberals, rules for thee but not for me. Do as I say not as I do. Like Al Gore telling you not to drive an SUV while flying in a private jet.

You mean like this?

Sep 2, 2020, 4:10 PM

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/pelosi-blow-out-salon-coronavirus-san-francisco-a9700166.html

So, a 'blow-out' is using a blow dryer to dry your hair?

Sep 2, 2020, 5:04 PM

I thought a 'blow-out' was either a busted tire or something that happens after Mexican food.

Probably because we are to busy talking football on the

Sep 2, 2020, 3:30 PM

FOOTBALL BOARD and not politics!!!

But, I'm waiting to see how she gets out of this one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Probably because we are to busy talking football on the

Sep 2, 2020, 4:17 PM

dem- it may get reported but thats it. With an R it gets rehashed and rehashed

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 5:07 PM [ in reply to Probably because we are to busy talking football on the ]

I agree and do apologize. I’ve just seen so many mask Karens post on here, I wanted to return in kind. I can assure you that any more mask posts will be on the appropriate board.

Sep 2, 2020, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Probably because we are to busy talking football on the ]

Easy. Main stream media will mention it one time, if that, and drop it.
Joe gets all these softball questions and the media hammers Trump. Double Standard!

Sep 2, 2020, 5:18 PM

She's had so many facelifts the virus just bounces off her face.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How the gears turn with a tooth missing.

Sep 2, 2020, 8:46 PM

She made the appointment, but is now saying she was “set-up” and is demanding an apology from the salon.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2020, 9:08 PM

1. she was wearing a mask; 2. it was a private appointment with the hairdresser.

Sep 2, 2020, 9:17 PM

1. she was wearing a mask ... around her chicken neck; 2. it was a private appointment with the hairdresser ... indoors which violated the statewide mandate to style hair indoors. 3. her office made the appointment. 4. she thinks she is above the law even after saying “no one is above the law.” 5. she is a hypocrite.

Sep 2, 2020, 9:58 PM

Hypocrite is too kind for her.

Sep 3, 2020, 3:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Where are the mask Karens complaining about Nancy Pelosi? ]

Interesting when Salons were shut down and hairdressers out of work private appts. were forbidden in other places. She can fly across the country to get her hair washed and blown out in a private appt. but can't agree on a stimulus package to help lots of people.

She's not as good a receiver as she used to be, should be

Sep 3, 2020, 5:36 AM

more of the fade route. Good that we're getting recruits from Cali though....oh wait, this isn't football. Wrong bored, dudette.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: She's not as good a receiver as she used to be, should be

Sep 3, 2020, 7:34 AM

Dude, actually. Wife’s the grad. And yes I know and apologize. See reply above.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic