Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wouldn’t be surprised if Clemson beat Louisville Saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,045

Wouldn’t be surprised if Clemson beat Louisville Saturday

Jan 23, 2020, 7:34 PM

Look know one is expecting a Clemson win. They are coming off wins against North Carolina and Duke sure they loss to NC st but rebounded against wake forest. My point is this team has confidence is it enough to win Saturday? Well I don’t know but do better on free throws and it’s possible. A Louisville win would look mighty good on Clemsons resume.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson would surprise me if we could beat...

Jan 23, 2020, 7:52 PM

our own eggs.

I said 'they, and their. Sorry, I'm ALL IN and eyeball deep.
Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson would surprise me if we could beat...

Jan 23, 2020, 8:42 PM

Mine crack everytime I get mad at those prechickens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Wouldn’t be surprised if Clemson beat Louisville Saturday

Jan 23, 2020, 8:55 PM

Did you watch them make Duke, at Duke, look stupid?

I would be.

Jan 23, 2020, 9:02 PM

Loserville is good. Durn good.

I think they got a great shot to make the Final Four this year. And Coach Mack is one of the best coaches in America.

So... unless we shoot over 80% from the line, over 40% from three, and the entire Loserville team catches that Chinese disease, I don’t really like our chances.

But this is the most bizarre year of college basketball maybe ever...

CLEMSON BY 20!

GOOOO TIGERS!!!

~JKB

Jan 23, 2020, 9:08 PM

They neat ND by 3, Pitt by 5, GT by 4, and Akron by 6. So I believe we have a chance. They have certainly let teams that are not great hang around. They are a good team but idk if talent wise that they are top 6 like their ranking.

Jan 23, 2020, 11:24 PM

Not sure what their problem was with Tech in letting them hang around.

I think Tech only played 7 guys.

Neither shot 3-ball well, Louisville only shot 60% from the line (about 22% better than us), but not as well as Wake did against us. They forced GT into lots of turnovers, so we will need Trapp's A-game in ball handling. I'll settle for his B-game on FTs.

Sounds like a low-scoring, Brownell type game. If we can stay within 6, we can win in the last 4 minutes when our better shooters go to the line.

(Crossed fingers)

Jan 24, 2020, 9:44 AM

Yea we can't miss 10 free throws like we have been that's for sure. Trapp needs to play well but I think the key to us beating good teams is Simms and Mack. We need atleast 30 points from them. Those are our best players imo and they have to show up especially against these ranked teams. We have to shoot the 3 well but we don't need to live and die by it. We need some inside out game with Simms.

Jan 23, 2020, 11:28 PM

Only U5C wouldn’t expect a Clemson win. Get outta here coot

Jan 24, 2020, 9:46 AM

I would gladly accept a win against louisville, but I sure wouldn't bet the rent on it! Try to keep it close til the last 4 minutes and depend on free throws fr the win.............oh #### never mind.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2020, 11:50 AM

Wishful thinking. NC is not a good team. Hate to say it, but that is not a good win. We played over our head against Duke. We are not that good and won't be until we find another leader.

Jan 24, 2020, 1:14 PM

UNC WILL be a good team when they get their guys back, and they weren't bad when we played them.

Right now they're playing 7, with 4 going over 45 minutes in their 2OT loss @VaTech.

Tarheels of 2019-20 are the ultimate "get them now" team.

Jan 24, 2020, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Wouldn’t be surprised if Clemson beat Louisville Saturday ]

UNC WILL be a good team when they get their guys back, and they weren't bad when we played them.

Right now they're playing 7, with 4 going over 45 minutes in their 2OT loss @VaTech.

Tarheels of 2019-20 are the ultimate "get them now" team.

Jan 24, 2020, 11:52 AM

Wishful thinking. NC is not a good team. Hate to say it, but that is not a good win. We played over our head against Duke. We are not that good and won't be until we find another leader.

Agree.

Jan 24, 2020, 12:40 PM

Unfortunately, Brownell will get another year for beating UNC at Chapel Hill and the Duke win. Same for Muschamp at SC for beating Georgia in football and having a huge buy-out. It appears rather obvious D-Rad is going to let the buy-out drop before replacing Brownell. A win tomorrow would be nice, but I would not bet my house on it.

Re: Agree.

Jan 24, 2020, 12:59 PM

IMO he deserves one. He did something no other Tiger BBall coach could do so why not give him another year. It’s not as if we are going to go out and hire a world beater.

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,045
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic