Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wouldn’t it be hilarious if our refs eject Shawn Wade for targeting on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,850

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if our refs eject Shawn Wade for targeting on

Dec 31, 2020, 11:53 AM

our first offensive drive? Given that TL16 just brushes it off and balls out after that, of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I would expect the refs to get multiple opportunities to

Dec 31, 2020, 11:56 AM

assess a targeting call against OSU. They are going to be so angry to start this game I don't see how they play under control.

Whether or not they get called is another thing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sssshhhh..I've already sent an envelope to the crew

Dec 31, 2020, 11:57 AM

requesting just that...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you told them to include "He was givin' 'em

Dec 31, 2020, 12:38 PM

da BIDNESS! as part of the penalty call. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wouldn’t it be hilarious if our refs eject Shawn Wade for targeting on

Dec 31, 2020, 12:01 PM

I understand your sentiment, but the answer is no. It is illegal because it can hurt both players and I would not want either player hurt. A twisted ankle due to a Justin Ross/Bama defensive back move is another story!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But seriously, I am worried how this loss to the Tigers will affect

Dec 31, 2020, 12:12 PM

Ohio players and fans. They seem so emotionally fragile and totally obsessed with avenging last year. What will losing to Clemson yet again do to their fragile egg-shell minds??

By the way, I never wish an injury to any player, even a twisted ankle.
But a severely bruised ego like Ross gave to Surtain Savion Smith in Santa Clara a couple years ago is totally fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I’m amazed, even this morning, at the comments of people on the internet

Dec 31, 2020, 12:12 PM

who say that was a bad call. That hit was textbook targeting. I’ve seen our players thrown out of games for less and didn’t stubbornly defend them when they broke the rules. Their whining is beyond pathetic. Exhibit A:

yeah, but Sunshine totally ducked his head, man.

Dec 31, 2020, 12:27 PM

Lawerence caused that, not the Ohio guy. your silly little still image doesn't show that. He's obviously coached to draw Targeting fouls. And steal signs.

Yeah Shaun Wade was the first person I’ve ever seen ejected

Dec 31, 2020, 12:44 PM

when the other player ducked his head said no one ever. That’s why a good coach will tell you not to lead with the crown of your helmet. BTW I know you’re being 100% sarcastic.

Re: Wouldn’t it be hilarious if our refs eject Shawn Wade for targeting on

Dec 31, 2020, 12:19 PM

Wasn’t he first team All American this year? It’d be more hilarious to just see EJ Williams and Cornell Powell burn him all game while he avoids the abuse of trying to guard and tackle Amari Rodgers.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,850
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic