Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow have we ever become spoiled
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Wow have we ever become spoiled

Oct 31, 2020, 10:36 PM

Folks, that us a game that under Bowden we would have lost by 28. Yeah, there were a few player errors, and I think a few things in hindsight most of us do differently, but jeez people we won. Maybe we drop to #2, we will see. Still, two things happened today; we won the darn game, and we got a preview of DJ and EJ for next year. Future looks bright folks.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow have we ever become spoiled

Oct 31, 2020, 10:42 PM

Yep. When all our starters are better than the competitor's that would tend to spoil us. Coach Swinney recruits far too well except o-line and special team coaches. The man has raised expectations. He states best is the standard. We believe him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best doesn't mean perfect, too many crybaby fans on here***

Oct 31, 2020, 10:45 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Oct 31, 2020, 10:44 PM

Jurkovec pulled a Joe Burrow on us in the first half.Nice to see the Defense suck it up and hold BC to zero points in second half.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I told my wife the same thing. I knew we'd win, but i

Oct 31, 2020, 11:03 PM

Went on outside and cleaned up hurricane mess. Finally got power, so we good now. She text me and said stay outside, we coming back!!

Oct 31, 2020, 11:06 PM

I said earlier, we had so many young people that grew up today. It’s not measurable.

This isn't the Bowden era. This Roster is LOADED

Oct 31, 2020, 11:07 PM

None of his Rosters come close to these Dabo era teams.He brought us out of the Hatfield/West desert and hired Dabo .

D needed to come ready today with Trevor being out. They DIDN'T. Thank God they played the way they did the second half.

Re: This isn't the Bowden era. This Roster is LOADED

Oct 31, 2020, 11:15 PM

Missing Tyler Davis really hurts. They got a lot of easy runs that he could slow down or stop. We need Davis next week!

Oct 31, 2020, 11:42 PM

THIS! Davis is a whole lot better than most realize, just dosnt have the entire Power Ranger squad around him. he may not be CW or Big Dex, but its not far behing, but hes been hurt all year long. Also, Jake V. has fulled in admirably, but there is a significant drop off between Skalski and Jake. Not only is Skalski more instinctual, he is bigger, stronger and maybe even more athletic. Dude is a thumper. Those two being out was huge. Add in Jones and we lost a LOT on defense. You dont just replace that no matter how talented the kids are.

Oct 31, 2020, 11:44 PM [ in reply to This isn't the Bowden era. This Roster is LOADED ]

You are correct. But there were WAY too many times once we got down by 10+ I would see Tommy squatting down pulling grass. It was at that point i knew the game was over. Dabo is a different animal. We are in it until its over with him. Go Tigers.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic