Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Permission to post a tweet, Mr Spooneye,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 615

Permission to post a tweet, Mr Spooneye,

Nov 29, 2020, 3:26 PM

Sir, I have a tweet of a man who claims to be a democrat. May I post it sir?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Permission to post a tweet, Mr Spooneye,

Nov 29, 2020, 3:33 PM

How old are you, and what do you do for a living?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't the CIA find out?***

Nov 29, 2020, 3:34 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I offer you an apology.

Nov 29, 2020, 4:01 PM

I posted yesterday before and after the game. I posted before the game because I was so focused on an issue I'm quite ashamed to admit it, yet I confess.

I posted after the game because it's the first Clemson football game in my life that we beat a team by 30+ points in a manner that caused me to feel like we lost. I swear, if Lenny Wortz had been the only official on the field the calls wouldn't have been worst.

Nevertheless, I apologize to you and everyone here for allowing my emotions to overcome my allegiance to Clemson. I promise to do my very best to see that I never do that again and ask for your forgiveness.

If you say it's unforgivable I will not argue but accept it as a deplorable should.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wut***

Nov 29, 2020, 4:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: wut***

Nov 29, 2020, 4:11 PM

Re: Permission to post a tweet, Mr Spooneye,

Nov 29, 2020, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Permission to post a tweet, Mr Spooneye, ]

I am 68, I returned to school at 32, spent 2 quarters at G'ville tech then enrolled in Clemson's Engineering program, transferred to Art and Arch (Construction Science) after dropping all engineering classes and graduated in three years Aug, 6th, 1988.

I am retired and spend time sleeping, working on semi restoration of my 1985 380SE which I have converted to a 3.0L 5Cyl diesel, playing on Tnet's P&R bored, eating and watching movies.

BTW, I have a small ###### and a 40" waist. I'll pass for a white and I'm obviously mentally ill as you can tell from my right leaning opinion of politics.

WTPH give you the right to pry into my personal life? NTTAWWT, imo.

No one needs my permission to do anything.***

Nov 29, 2020, 3:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: No one needs my permission to do anything.***

Nov 29, 2020, 8:40 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dare you to tweet that.***

Nov 29, 2020, 8:51 PM

Re: No one needs my permission to do anything.***

Nov 29, 2020, 9:43 PM [ in reply to No one needs my permission to do anything.*** ]

spoon,

What are you doing to attract all of this weird specific attention from the lunatic fringe ??

NSFS

Nov 29, 2020, 4:08 PM

https://twitter.com/visionfarm/status/1332151343687974913

SMOKING GUN!!***

Nov 29, 2020, 4:47 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: SMOKING GUN!!***

Nov 29, 2020, 4:57 PM

Nov 29, 2020, 5:10 PM

This internet stranger appears to have as much first-hand knowledge as you and I do. He can't even be bothered to link to anything to support his claims.

A great example of why you shouldn't base your beliefs on tweets.

- Jonathan Swift

Nov 29, 2020, 5:37 PM

Nov 29, 2020, 5:45 PM

Link to stranger's unsubstantiated tweet is not a "legit discussion."

It's "Hey, look what this stranger says! This is 100% true unless YOU (because I won't bother) go investigate reality and prove that it's wrong! Trump wins!"

That's this thread.

- Jonathan Swift

Nov 29, 2020, 5:46 PM

Nov 29, 2020, 6:22 PM

When you resort to insults like that, it basically sounds like (a) you realize I'm right and (b) you're mad about it.

I'm not saying that's what you mean, but I think that's what a lot of people will think when they read it.

But for the record, everything I said in this thread is 100% honest. Which means I'm an "fakking idiot," by disjunctive syllogism.

- Jonathan Swift

Nov 29, 2020, 6:26 PM

Nov 29, 2020, 6:27 PM

No dishonesty here, T3. So you might want to rethink what's bothering you.

- Jonathan Swift

Nov 29, 2020, 6:29 PM

Nov 29, 2020, 6:43 PM

This thread is about linking to an internet stranger talking about diabolical voting machines that some mysterious math equation totally proves something something.

You're now talking about something else. I think. I'm happy to discuss other things with you. If you start a thread about whatever you're talking about, then that's the topic and not this twitter guy thing.

That's 100% honest.

- Jonathan Swift

I posted a link to the lawsuit in GA the day after it was..

Nov 29, 2020, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: SMOKING GUN!!*** ]

filed. You didn't read it? The topics discussed seem to be addresses to the several allegations in the filing.

Re: I posted a link to the lawsuit in GA the day after it was..

Nov 29, 2020, 6:46 PM

I definitely didn't read the lawsuit. The one time I really wasted time on a lawsuit was the Pennsylvania one that T3Tiger and I were obsessed with a week or so ago. I don't have nearly enough time to read every lawsuit.

- Jonathan Swift

Nov 29, 2020, 8:24 PM

It appears you've dismissed the tweeter for not posting a link to support his contentions after having ignored a link to the subject of his tweet.

I have no issue with disagreeing with someone but usually if I don't have some of my homespun logic to support my position I don't have anything to say, maybe a joke. However, sometimes I joke for other reasons.

All painter are drunks...

Nov 29, 2020, 8:43 PM

I probably did fail to click an earlier link of yours, so I plead ignorance about whatever it said.

- Jonathan Swift

I plea posting so much more and more people are....

Nov 29, 2020, 8:51 PM

ignoring me. I do not take offense. Frankly, it took me a while to figure out why you couldn't relate the subject of the tweet to the lawsuit. That speaks to my opinion of you, sir. Imo, not much gets past you.

I can tell you this about the lawsuits, both Lwood and Spowell drafted those lawsuits for me. They were not drafted for a judge. I gleaned that they wanted to rile the average person and not court the courts.

It was all done to prevent the spread of Covid.***

Nov 29, 2020, 5:11 PM [ in reply to Re: SMOKING GUN!!*** ]

Nov 29, 2020, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Re: SMOKING GUN!!*** ]

t3,

There is a large open swath of possibilities between suspicions and EVIDENCE !!

And why should we listen to what this random guy on Twitter says?***

Nov 29, 2020, 5:53 PM [ in reply to NSFS ]

He gives his name and claims to be a democrat.

Nov 29, 2020, 6:37 PM

He stated his credentials which in this case present him to have worked in Oregon which has been regularly voting by mail without the complications allegedly occurred in GA.

I didn't believe him because he said what he said, I read the lawsuit and though it read as if it was written for those without law degrees it did what it was suppose to do, imo. It seemed clear and accurate to me. Much of my focus has been on election fraud for several weeks now.

So he has no firsthand knowledge of anything in the lawsuit.

Nov 29, 2020, 6:42 PM

I’ll just ignore him and see what happens with the lawsuit.

This is America so you can ignore anything or anyone...

Nov 29, 2020, 8:30 PM

unless you're ignoring someone in authority which this guy is not.

However, in this case the guy is a credible source of information if he is honest about his credentials. Oregon has been holding trouble free election which include mailing all ballots to every registered voter in the state. I've read reports, and posted them here, that indicate Oregon spent many years working out the bugs of their system.

I'm wrong more often than I want or like but I try really hard to always be honest and tell the truth. I'm quick to apologize and set the issue straight as soon as I realize I'm wrong.

Holy #### this is dumb.

Nov 29, 2020, 7:29 PM

I love how he prefaced everything with, "not a lawyer so I can't comment on the legality" then spent ten tweets trying to come up with something. I'm not even sure what the guy is trying to say half the time, that's probably a solid strategy when you're full of ####. Then half of what I could discern was categorically false. For example, he alleges that "observers were not allowed in the count or recount." I looked up Cobb County and both parties had officials present for the recount and some counties livestreamed the ####ing County in an effort to be transparent. Granted the context for that quote was so vague, I don't even know if he was saying that about Georgia which is how he started. Again, that's because these people can't come up with specific cases of wrongdoing just some feel facts.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Holy #### this is dumb.

Nov 29, 2020, 8:54 PM

He claims to be well familiar with mailin voting as he was an election official in Oregon which has been holding all mailin elections for years.

What did you think about Detroit putting white cardboard over the windows of their counting room?

Nov 29, 2020, 9:28 PM

I thought that was Philadelphia (maybe both?) and they did it because the crowds outside were a nuisance.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 9:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Holy #### this is dumb. ]

You DO understand that this is why we have courts - to seperate out suspicions from actual actions - by using EVIDENCE.

And this is why Trump's team keeps getting their asssseds kicked. They keep forgetting the EVIDENCE.

Replies: 37
| visibility 615
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic