Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scathing FSU Article illustrates exactly why.........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 2,310

Scathing FSU Article illustrates exactly why.........

Nov 23, 2020, 6:47 PM

we are now an elite program! It is obvious that for a football (or any other athletic) program to become and stay elite, or at least in the upper echelon, that all parties involved have to be on the same page. The FSU dumpster fire pretty much illustrates what happens to a program when practically no two entities are even on the same page. USCjr is another example of a program where different interest groups are not all on the same wave length. I know a very similar scenario to the Jimbo Fisher raising money for his son's disease foundation that he started conflicting with fund raising for the football program. I was involved with another upstate university trying to raise money for an athletic venue, but the college administration would not let us raise money because they thought it would take money from the academic side of the institution. I think that happens all the time as university presidents, not committed to athletics, will not let the AD or booster club contact some of the large donors for this very reason.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scathing FSU Article illustrates exactly why.........

Nov 23, 2020, 7:19 PM

Regretfully you are on target. Hope our athletics department stays the course

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Replies: 1
| visibility 2,310
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic