Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seems that Notre Dame is possibly our premier & toughest foe for this year..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Seems that Notre Dame is possibly our premier & toughest foe for this year..

Jan 18, 2020, 8:57 AM

So what kind of team will they be putting out? Is QB back?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Toughest? Maybe

Jan 18, 2020, 9:03 AM

But I've already seen this game play out before. Clemson wins by 30, Brian Kelly fired, another program in shambles because of a Clemson war machine.

Rip
Al Golden
Jimbo Fisher
Willie taggert
Urban Meyer
Steve Spurrier
Bob stoops

Brian, your next

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ND will be a top 5 team by November 7th. Loaded OL/DL.

Jan 18, 2020, 9:28 AM

New OC is a good one. QB is a Senior.

We were better team in 2018, but similar to LSU for us this year, that game was fundamentally decided by 3-4 plays we made that they did not.

Will be a huge, late season game for both teams. We will only have Uof SC and The Citadel remaining on the schedule.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Re: ND will be a top 5 team by November 7th. Loaded OL/DL.

Jan 18, 2020, 9:37 AM

The QB is an outstanding QB, nt merely "a senior". This might be the kind of opponent we need for national acceptance and prep for NC. The first half of OSU showed us we needed a tougher schedule because they physically pounded us.

Re: Seems that Notre Dame is possibly our premier & toughest foe for this year..

Jan 18, 2020, 10:53 AM

Is ND expected to be better next year than this year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Re: Seems that Notre Dame is possibly our premier & toughest foe for this year..

Jan 19, 2020, 1:10 AM

ND WILL be our toughest foe this year guys. I hate to admit it, but we’re not challenged at all in the ACC.

I don't think so

Jan 19, 2020, 9:31 AM

We own Irish and they know it. UNC is on the way to being 2nd best in conference

Jan 19, 2020, 10:14 AM

I like that this game is in November... and hopefully the coastal produces a top 15 team for the ACCCG. That would give us 2 solid games before the CFP.

it will be a test

Jan 19, 2020, 10:29 AM

they return their entire Oline. Juniors Ian Book and Shuan Crawford(Sa) announced their returns. I have not found definitely how many under classmen they lose and how many starters are returning because I am lazy.

but by then our Oline should be solidified, and we have the potential to be scary good on the defensive line.

Oline and our secondary are question marks, but we have recruited both positions well per the recruiting gurus and have plenty of bodies.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic