Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Simms might no even be 3rd team ACC unless...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,469

Simms might no even be 3rd team ACC unless...

Jan 20, 2021, 7:43 AM

He starts playing a lot better. I’d have Pitt’s Justin Champagnie on my 1st team as power forward right now. Putting up big numbers as far as scoring and rebounding including 31 pts in win over Duke last night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Simms might no even be 3rd team ACC unless...

Jan 20, 2021, 7:55 AM

Hopefully the Tigers take care of business tonite in Atlanta and I don’t have to listen to the nay sayers tomorrow.

Are you saying all UNCheat fans are not happy with Simms ?

Jan 20, 2021, 7:57 AM

Will he ever overcome this ?

i will say he draws a tough card every week. He's a Power

Jan 20, 2021, 9:23 AM

Forward playing center in a league with teams that have actual Centers playing on their teams.

I like his experience and i like that we have other options for offense. If it all depended on Simms then we wouldn't have much of a chance. But we have supplemental income when it comes to scoring. Granted you wouldn't know it by watching our last game but i hope that was simply rust from the layoff. We were playing really well up until that game. Hopefully they shook the rust off with UVA and play tonight with the old swagger.

But you're right. He's got to just relax and let the game come to him and not force it. Look to make a pass instead of forcing a shot over the top of a 7' center. And quit trying to force a 3 over the top of a defender. Pump fake and drive and dish or draw a foul and go to the stripe. Do you remember Tyler Hansborough? He was a machine when it came to drawing fouls and going to the free throw line. That should be Simms. Learn how to draw fouls and get your points there. Keeps the other team on their heels.

When he learns he is not a 3 point shooter

Jan 20, 2021, 12:52 PM

he will have a chance to get back to what he was originally. He doesn't have the size to make it in the nba. He does have the opportunity to finish strong as a decent college 4, and make some money overseas.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,469
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic