Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Florida finally has to play a team with a pulse?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

So Florida finally has to play a team with a pulse?

Oct 2, 2019, 8:24 AM

They have faced little-to-no competition so far, but Auburn is going to be a tough game. I expect Auburn to crush the Gators, possibly sending them out of the top 15.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Florida finally has to play a team with a pulse?

Oct 2, 2019, 8:26 AM

Gator defense will slow them down, may even stop them for the most part. But the Gator offense will never threaten Auburn's front, Gators lose by at least 14.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2019, 8:27 AM

Gator defense will slow them down, may even stop them for the most part. But the Gator offense will never threaten Auburn's front, Gators lose by at least 14.

this of course will move them up in the rankings as they played a powerhouse from the SEC west!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2019, 8:30 AM

Really, it almost is that ridiculous with the love affair with the secheat. Comical, but really sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 2, 2019, 8:26 AM

that they are even in the top 15 is a joke. they are not even a top 25 team

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they are about to get destroyed too

Oct 2, 2019, 9:08 AM

Florida has no offense

Auburn is very creative offensively and has a good defense. This could be a 31-10 type of game.

I would not recommend watching this game.

Oct 2, 2019, 9:14 AM

It's going to be ugly and both defenses should dominate. Florida's offense is much worse though so i expect Auburn to win by about a TD. It is at Florida though and the line is only Auburn -2.

Oct 2, 2019, 9:27 AM

A pulse yes, a great team no. This will be a close game as neither team is as good as advertised. Look for an ugly game that someone scores late to put it away. Will be billed as a hard fought SEC game and both teams will remain highly ranked.

null

You should know by now...

Oct 2, 2019, 9:33 AM

that teams from the $-EZ rarely drop in the polls following a loss; particularly to other $-EZ teams.

It's akin to a mulligan in golf.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 2, 2019, 9:36 AM

I think Bama, LSU, Georgia, and Auburn are all really good. It remains to be seen how good they are, but I do think they're all really good. Florida though is the one I've never bought as being a top 10 team. They did go 10-3 last year, but all 3 losses were by double digits, and that includes a 19 point loss to Georgia, and a 21 point loss to Missouri. I think the ranking this year was heavily inflated by blowing out an overrated Michigan team in their bowl game.

Florida is not a top 10 team IMO...

Oct 2, 2019, 9:47 AM

Top 25...probably, but not top 10.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Florida is not a top 10 team IMO...

Oct 2, 2019, 9:51 AM

I agree. I see them as a 20-25 team with the ability to play above or below that level depending on how they perform. They also lost their starting QB for the rest of the season, although many believe they're better off with the new guy.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic