Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So my boss in based in NY state. She's been super cautious
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 387

So my boss in based in NY state. She's been super cautious

Nov 24, 2020, 4:28 PM

this entire time (like no going out, having groceries delivered) since March because of health concerns.

She had to go to our office up there last week because her laptop crapped out. Welp...the one person she saw tested positive and is now on quarantine due to exposure.

This is the kind of sh*t about all of this that is so frustrating.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

pigs?***

Nov 24, 2020, 4:31 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: pigs?***

Nov 24, 2020, 6:06 PM

Fly?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My granddaughter that was coming for Thanksgiving

Nov 24, 2020, 6:17 PM

got sick Sunday. Fever aches etc but was only sick a day and felt better Monday. All is well...except mean ole Grandpa said she had to get a covid test before she came over. This did not go ever well. She took the test today and since she wasn't sick wanted to come over before the results came back. Mean old Grandpa said no, she has to wait. Grandpa was not popular with anyone. Well she got her test results back quickly because she was positive. Grandpa says, this is very good news. She is already over it with fairly minor symptoms. Mom and Grandma are upset with covid. Granddaughter is upset she can't come over. We'll make plates for them and Christmas is right around the corner.

Stay safe my friends.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad to hear she is ok and hope all others are too

Nov 24, 2020, 6:24 PM

Friend of ours had a grandson age 4 tested positive and had symptoms, but the mom and dad never got it. Of course they did quarantine for 2 weeks anyway. Frustrating, but at least these days we can Facetime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she is 10 so I feel pretty good about it. She also lives

Nov 24, 2020, 6:47 PM

right up the street so we see her all the time. She wants to come see the others that are in town for the holiday

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you have a 10 yo granddaughter? I have NO idea how old you

Nov 24, 2020, 7:43 PM

are...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

You could do this

Nov 24, 2020, 6:36 PM [ in reply to My granddaughter that was coming for Thanksgiving ]

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Family/grandparents-send-cardboard-cutouts-grandkids-place-thanksgiving/story?id=74375764&cid=clicksource_4380645_14_post_hero_bsq_hed

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 387
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic