Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So u know what it really means
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,280

So u know what it really means

Aug 1, 2020, 4:03 AM

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BLM Inc. = Marxist movement is all you really need to know

Aug 1, 2020, 6:05 AM

In their own words:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pyhy4IvkENg

"We actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia [Garza] in particular, we're trained organizers. We are trained Marxists. We are super versed on ideological theories." — BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors, July 22, 2015.

"We are living in political moment where for the first time in a long time we are talking about alternatives to capitalism." — Alicia Garza, BLM co-founder, March 2015.

"We are anti-capitalist. We believe and understand that Black people will never achieve liberation under the current global racialized capitalist system." — Movement for Black Lives (M4BL), of which BLM is a part, June 5, 2020.

"Anti-racism is anti-capitalist, and vice versa. There are no two ways around it. To be an anti-racist must demand a complete rejection of business as usual. An end to racism demands transformation of the global political-economic setup." — Joshua Virasami, BLM UK, June 8, 2020.

"If this country doesn't give us what we want, then we will burn down this system and replace it. All right? And I could be speaking figuratively. I could be speaking literally. It's a matter of interpretation.... I just want black liberation and black sovereignty, by any means necessary." — BLM activist Hank Newsome, June 25, 2020.

"Stay in the streets! The system is throwing every diversionary and de-mobilizing tactic at us. We are fighting to end policing and prisons as a system which necessitates fighting white supremacist capitalist heteropatriarchal imperialism. Vet your comrades and stay focused." — BLM Chicago, Twitter, June 16, 2020.

"We are an ABOLITIONIST movement. We do not believe in reforming the police, the state or the prison industrial complex." — BLM UK, June 21, 2020.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think there are a lot of anti-capitalist on college

Aug 1, 2020, 7:37 AM

and high school campuses that agree with leftist ideals.

If you don't agree with the maxists, then you are a racist. Look no further than some of the leftist sheep on tigernet. It is rampant these days.

Some parents did a poor job of raising their children.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think there are a lot of anti-capitalist on college

Aug 1, 2020, 8:11 AM

Sounds like homeland terrorism if you ask me.

Re: So u know what it really means

Aug 1, 2020, 11:25 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u2cYA48Lbw&feature=youtu.be

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,280
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic